Okay, this is for the new Pokemon movie that came out in October......
Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew.
The movie was released only to DVD if I remember correctly, and is about Lucario, an ancient Pokemon who was trapped in a staff by Sir Aaron, his former friend, master, whatever you'd call him, and awakes in the palace that used to be his home, in our present time, when he's released from the staff. He later aides Ash in a quest to find Pikachu, since him, Mew, and Meowth have vanished.

It is revealed in the movie that Pikachu and Mew have gone to the Tree of Beginning, since every year, Mew will show up at the palace, and take toys from it, bringing them back to the tree. In this movie, you'll see the basic characters from Advanced Battle, such as Ash, Pikachu, May, Max, and Brock, as well as Jesse and James, as if you wouldn't see them around. Personally, I think Cassidy and Butch should be in a movie. Back on topic, the movie also comes with a Manga Mini-Comic, a Mew Trading Card, and it even has a second disc with a full length episode, entitled The Mastermind Of Mirage Pokemon, which actually features a return of Mewtwo.

So, this is Tigermon with all the info on the latest Pokemon Movie, for those of you that have not seen it and are wanting to. Last but not least, my words of Advice:

1. Do not, I repeat, do NOT remove the Mew Trading Card from its plastic sealing. The card is worth $8.00, and guaranteed to go up in value.

2. The episode included is really good, and has already aired on Toonami.

3. Lucario can control and see Aura, the life force in all beings.

And that's all. Got any questions, comments or such? Let me know!