Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Trying to act like Naruto

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon Trying to act like Naruto

i agree with kimchi, maybe if you like explain in what area is naruto and pokemon alike then i might understand. the only thing i could match up between the two is that Nine Tails from 'naruto' is an evolved pokemon from 'fonix' or some pokemon name like that. all i know is that. if you could give me some more info, i would be happy

Thx!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I get it now! I don't know what episode of Pokemon that was, but I know that it's almost impossible that they "copied" Naruto. Ninjas and stuff like that are common themes in anime, so I wouldn't be surprised if, one day, I'd see that episode of Pokemon you're talking about.

mmhmm.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    No I'm comparing one episode of Pokemon to Naruto. I was watching it today and they were using all the Jetsu that they use on Naruto even the one where he turns into a girl I can't remember that one (sorry). It was just like could you be any more original in this episode.
    I need the name of the episode, or a link please.

This is one of the only topics I've posted in in anime section, because pokemon used to actually interest me a bit(I used to actually play games and collect cards, but not anymore).

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Techniques is what Jetsus are. No he did not turn into a girl. James and meowth did a very bad impersonation of the clone jutsu and also a jutsu to look like Jessie.
    team rocket always dresses up as who knows what
    not the 1st time they all dress up like girls

Newbie Alizée is off to a good start Alizée's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Pokemon Trying to act like Naruto

Humm. Seeing as how Pokemon has been running for awhile, Are you reffering to Battle Frontier? I presume BF is from 2006, and Naruto is from 2002, I think it is possible for them to copy Naruto, but then again, I don't watch Pokemon, or Naruto much, so don't take my advice.

La-Dee-Da.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i havent seen any pokemon BF
    but i have watched quite a lot of naruto..... if wat u say is true then its finally confirmed wat most of us r saying... pokemon has gone on too long and r out of ideas... they had a good run but u need to know when to quit.........

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Is everything fine? Ok... Well, the anime Naruto and Pokemon are both different. If you're saying someone is trying to copy someone's idea, does that mean you're blaming the creator of the anime story? I don't really think that's a good reason to be in this but, hey, Naruto is also a bit like Dragon Ball, don't you think? And besides that, there are other anime series about ninja, right? So what's the problem with having an anime series with mixed 'elements'? It's okay with me as long as it's a good story^__^
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw that episode too and I guess they did that because a lot of people like to watch Naruto so they thought with an episode like that they can get more raitings. Many shows and cartoons do that sometimes. They also copied what the ninja in Naruto said: Ninja Art. They also used some of the techniques from Naruto like the Replacement Jutsu. Mostly shows do it to boost up the raitings.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast