Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Tennis here!

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prince of Tennis here!

yes i watch PoT aswell atm i am waiting for more national episodes go Seigaku! lol i saw the hell camp OVA which was hilairous I gota watch the movies and watch the PoT movie with actors in it ^^

Newbie Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly do not understand how a sports anime could be fun to read/watch...It just seems bland to me.
    READ THE RULES!
    -- Hassun

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The techniques that defy normal human powers and understanding. That's what soups it up.

Newbie Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    The techniques that defy normal human powers and understanding. That's what soups it up.
    Sounds way too cliche. Don't mean to offend anybody. But seriously, it's battosai with a tennis racket. ;_;
    READ THE RULES!
    -- Hassun

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if it wasn't like what blue_rebel said, then how'd you think it would be a good anime. THere had to be something interesting or out of ordinary about it.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi Ryuu View Post
    I honestly do not understand how a sports anime could be fun to read/watch...It just seems bland to me.
    well when u first hear about it then u think it's a bad anime but then it turns out to be good after all really it's about sports yes but it also shows someones tallents and that what i like about that show.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie yourangel may be famous one day yourangel may be famous one day yourangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm prince of tennis is ok, it can be good some of the times, but sometimes the tennis playing is a little to much

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it was a good idea to try and combine sports and anime but i don't think that it was ment to be, cause you need some violence and stuff like that and demons and other things

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast