Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prince Of Tennis Recommendation & Discussion

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prince Of Tennis Recommendation & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    How does the show play out? Is there some kind of magic hit the kid can use or something? I would have to say that if it is solely about tennis without a catch ,then I would vote no on it being a good show.
    yea the chapter i read didnt have any tennis relavance so im guessing that some guy is like the best at tennis or he has a spirit helping him like hikaru no go

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

well it's ok if it turns out that most ppl don't like it but in the web search it's quite a popular show

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    How does the show play out? Is there some kind of magic hit the kid can use or something? I would have to say that if it is solely about tennis without a catch ,then I would vote no on it being a good show.
    It's about Tennis and the way the play with the techniques they come up themselves lol but in real life, I don't think their techniques would work

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    well it's ok if it turns out that most ppl don't like it but in the web search it's quite a popular show

It's about Tennis and the way the play with the techniques they come up themselves lol but in real life, I don't think their techniques would work
    lol do they like spinn aroud and the ball just flys? lol that would be wierd oh well i guess it would be cool to have a look at it. next time im in the bookstore i'll go look for it

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post

Then at least there is something to make it different that just plain tennis. Not that there is anything wrong with tennis just doesn't work so well in an anime/manga.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    lol do they like spinn aroud and the ball just flys? lol that would be wierd oh well i guess it would be cool to have a look at it. next time im in the bookstore i'll go look for it
    well thanks for actually wanting to read about it
    The writer came up with techniques like "Snake" whereby you know the ball moved like a snake and erm let's see "Tezuka Zone" whereby this character, Tezuka juz stand in the middle of the court, no matter where the opponant hits it, the ball will eventually fly back to him lol it won't happen in reality though

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I have just recently began to watch Prince Of Tennis. I must say its a very good anime for it being a non fantasy type of course. Mainly the point that gets me is the strategy that is implemented into a sinlge match. it amazes me how they integrated real world things with anime. normally it doesnt go so well at least as far as i have seen done. but in this case it was done very well and i recoomend a anime fan to watch, even if you dont take a interest in tennis you will like it. me for example, i dont care much for the game but the anime is very well made. In short i give Prince Of Tennis a 4 out of 5
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    I have just recently began to watch Prince Of Tennis. I must say its a very good anime for it being a non fantasy type of course. Mainly the point that gets me is the strategy that is implemented into a sinlge match. it amazes me how they integrated real world things with anime. normally it doesnt go so well at least as far as i have seen done. but in this case it was done very well and i recoomend a anime fan to watch, even if you dont take a interest in tennis you will like it. me for example, i dont care much for the game but the anime is very well made. In short i give Prince Of Tennis a 4 out of 5
    So then the anime is like a real one not fantasy like?? Well then is there something special about it that makes it cool? Like a special power some guy has to beat everyone and some one is out to get that power?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

No its just tennis....not all anime has to invlove some kind of power or fantasy world ya know. this is just purlely a good anime. for example Shin Chan is a anime has no powers just some dumb kid
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast