Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prince Of Tennis Recommendation & Discussion

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prince Of Tennis Recommendation & Discussion

Sometimes all a manga needs is a simple plot, this has it, just tennis and a bit of subtle romance, pretty calming actually.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    I have just recently began to watch Prince Of Tennis. I must say its a very good anime for it being a non fantasy type of course. Mainly the point that gets me is the strategy that is implemented into a sinlge match. it amazes me how they integrated real world things with anime. normally it doesnt go so well at least as far as i have seen done. but in this case it was done very well and i recoomend a anime fan to watch, even if you dont take a interest in tennis you will like it. me for example, i dont care much for the game but the anime is very well made. In short i give Prince Of Tennis a 4 out of 5
    Finally another person who has watched it thanks Naruto1988~

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    So then the anime is like a real one not fantasy like?? Well then is there something special about it that makes it cool? Like a special power some guy has to beat everyone and some one is out to get that power?
    Honestly, it IS just tennis but we can't describe to you in words how good this anime is. Purely reading all watching only 1 & 2 is not enuff cos it's juz e introduction. Well that's my opinion, wht or not you wanna watch the whole show is up to ya ('',)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    No its just tennis....not all anime has to invlove some kind of power or fantasy world ya know. this is just purlely a good anime. for example Shin Chan is a anime has no powers just some dumb kid
    I agree with Naruto it doesn't have any special power like Yuyu Hakusho or dragon Ball but it has TENNIS POWER haha no la it's purely tennis which make the show nice. Like I said some tennis techniques that they use can't appear in reality haha cos it just won't be able to happen. When you watched it you'll know why

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone else think the Nationals OVA was a little rushed? I think there should have been a few more episodes allocated for it... +__+ And am I the only one who actually likes Higa Chuu and calls Kai "Yuu-chan"??? My friends who're into Tenipuri all think I'm nuts because they absolutely despise the Higa Chuu players. I don't know. I find Okinawa-ben strangely fascinating even though it doesn't sound at all like the more common Japanese.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

i was wondering, how many books were there and how many episodes are there? i wanna see becuase if theres too much i might not have the time or money to get them.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Does anyone else think the Nationals OVA was a little rushed? I think there should have been a few more episodes allocated for it... +__+ And am I the only one who actually likes Higa Chuu and calls Kai "Yuu-chan"??? My friends who're into Tenipuri all think I'm nuts because they absolutely despise the Higa Chuu players. I don't know. I find Okinawa-ben strangely fascinating even though it doesn't sound at all like the more common Japanese.
    Well I agree with ya. They didn't show how Echizen fair in the US Open but I guess they are just going by the title "Zenkoku Taikai Hen" ('',)
    As for Higa Chuu, well many might despise them because of the way their tennis is played I guess but like Kikumaru Eiji says "Don't mind, Don't mind "
    Everyone has different likings after all~ I like Seigaku but at the same time I like Rikkai Daigaku Fuzoku cos they have Akaya Kirihara
    Have you seen their Band of Prince - Kick the future amv? it's quite nice~

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    i was wondering, how many books were there and how many episodes are there? i wanna see becuase if theres too much i might not have the time or money to get them.
    Erm.. I cant really remember how many manga there are but for the Ep. Part one consists of Ep.1-178 Part 2 OVA Zenkoku Taikai Hen is still a unknown number cos so far they are only out till Ep 11 but think Japan is far more than that cos it's aired on TV~ Oh can't wait for the next Ep

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read the first volume of the manga, and as far as i remember, in the manga, echizen can copy any tennis technique, and in the anime it doesn't really have too much about him copying except
    WARNING:SPOILER
    at the end, when he beats tezuka using all his teammate's techniques
    END OF SPOILER
    Also, my favorite song that they sing is the last ending song, i'm not sure y i like it so much, but i think it has something to do with the voices...

Newbie briggs may be famous one day briggs may be famous one day briggs's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Prince Of Tennis Recommendation & Discussion

i been waching alot of prince of tennis on toonami but they keep on skiping some episodes so i just go to animeepisodes.net to wach all 178 episodes and alot more anmie. but it all the show are in japanes with subtitles but it is still good

Newbie marz_loveless is off to a good start marz_loveless's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i watch prince of tennis...and so far i like it alot! its interesting.....and i guess seeing a 7th grader beat the older kids at their own game is totally awsome^^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast