Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Princess Mononoke

Newbie XashitakaX may be famous one day XashitakaX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Princess Mononoke

Hey, this is by far the BEST anime "movie" if you will, out there, and I would love for people to fight with me about. Or tell me if you like. Anyways blah. And i just transfered the movie to my psp ;P lol.

Newbie outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Princess Mononoke

I own that movie too. I wouldnt call it the best anime movie ever though. Its a bit too serious for me

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i have it to but its not the best. but it is high up there

IM BACK

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Great movie...the best...maybe, maybe not...everything is personal preference and frankly people are too different in their views to ever claim a supreme absolute greatest anything when it comes to movies and series in general.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

While it is a damn good movie, I don't know if I would say "best". Miyazaki does other good things. It all depends on personal preference, too.

Personally, I love the scene where Akitaka is accidentally shot through the heart, and yet he keeps moving like nothing happened. It's like "...whoa". Another selling point? It has a fantastic dub.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't own it,but i have seen it on toonami,when they were broadcasting the miayzaki month.it's in my top 20 list, as the best movies i ever seen,but not my favorites list.it does have a great storyline.

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

I thought Spirited Away and Grave of the Fireflies were better. Samurai X Trust & Betrayal too.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see very many anime movies. Just a couple of Naruto ones and alot of dbz ones

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast