+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rah Xephon

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Rah Xephon

I was looking through the anime reccommendation for something new to watch and Rah xephon seemed appealing. Anyway, I don't think I've ever watched a more confusing series. All the way through I was thinking there would be this episode that cleared everything up. I was mistaken. The only thing I did understand was that Helena switched bodies with Lord BoBBit. (don't know how to spell it) Hopefully I'm the only one confused and you guys can explain it to me.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rah Xephon

Not really! you not the only one, this anime is pretty confused but not that much, is one of my favs anime artwork... anyway.... read the manga you will understand !!!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

RahXephon is not based on manga... it's based on a series of novels.

The manga is an adaptation of the anime, not visa versa. It's unlikely to clarify anything. All it does is provide alternate character designs, some stupid jokes and a lot more panties. At 3 volumes, it's an abbreviation of the anime series ~ not an expansion.

If you want clarification, you'll need to go to the novels.

Though I didn't find RahXephon to be confusing at all... What didn't you understand?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    RahXephon is not based on manga... it's based on a series of novels.

The manga is an adaptation of the anime, not visa versa. It's unlikely to clarify anything. All it does is provide alternate character designs, some stupid jokes and a lot more panties. At 3 volumes, it's an abbreviation of the anime series ~ not an expansion.

If you want clarification, you'll need to go to the novels.

Though I didn't find RahXephon to be confusing at all... What didn't you understand?
    Really!??
    I didnt know that!!
    well I guess i have to look at to the novels too!!

Thanks

1. What tht girl who liked the doctor do to secretly help the white snake guy?
    2. Who were Ayato's friends really, since they controlled those D-1's
    3. What is the difference of time between Tokyo Jupiter and the other one?
    4. What was ayato even fighting for towards the end? There wasn't anyone he was trying to stop in particular. Like he was fighting for some unknown reason.
    5. Why was ayato fighting Kwon on the outside but they were "looking for somethingon the inside?

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

For me anime does'nt have to make sense. As long as it has great visuals and a solid plot I like it. Rah Xephon is one of those anime.

Thanks

I don't need to undrestand all of the trivial things. I do need to understand what they're fighting for just to appreciate to the story. If I just wanted great visuals I would watch hentai.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

it's a good anime and it did kick eva ass in super robot wars mx.
    btw, check out it's awesome attacks...
    click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast