+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raised Standard Syndrome

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Raised Standard Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    WAIT! It gets even better soon you will never watch anime with satisfaction again! Not just other mecha series, NO ANIME AT ALL. Seriously, once in a blue moon a "ok" series will come along but face it...you probably peaked, it will never be the same again.

And no, I am not joking.

What can you do about it? Quit altogether or just keep watching mediocre series until something comes alone that keeps you from loosing all hope...just to crush your every dream with a plot turn out of FAIL-ville.
    That's exactly how i want to describe the situation ,not to mention that your overall time spent on watching anime will dramatically fall ,well it's been a long time for me to have seen a an anime that outbested another i have watched this 6 last months.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    That's exactly how i want to describe the situation ,not to mention that your overall time spent on watching anime will dramatically fall ,well it's been a long time for me to have seen a an anime that outbested another i have watched this 6 last months.
    Thats what's happened. After Hajime No Ippo I spend a half hour a day tops watching anime. Pretty depressing.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Thats what's happened. After Hajime No Ippo I spend a half hour a day tops watching anime. Pretty depressing.
    But i'm sure there are animes you haven't seen yet ,there are too many good animes that aren't the "newest" ,i had to go a little back in time to search for something good once i finished with checking the newest.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2