+ Reply to Thread

Thread: random pairings..tired of them?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

random pairings..tired of them?

im a little tired of the random pairings in anime that dont make any sense or suggest homosexuality with no purpose. like..
    sakura x itachi..Yeah right, how could that ever happen.. or sasuke x naruto..c'mmon theyre not really gay. or light x near or somehting..

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: random pairings..tired of them?

You have a point but then again some couples are ment to be together like in gravitation! Good anime and manga for any girl!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, well, I do get tired of certain random couples...

Like, for example, like you said, ItachixSakura. Wtf people? You all know that's not likely AT ALL to happen? They haven't even met. NarutoxSasuke has a better chance than that one. And I also hate how some people put the stupidest couples up! Like yesterday, I was on google being bored, I typed in 'naruto couples' just to see what would happen. And you know what I saw like, on the third page? SakuraxShikamaru. Unbelieveable. I think sometimes fans can go a bit too far with the whole anime-couple thing.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Random pairings are exactly what the name suggests. They are nothing more than a fangirl's/fanboy's dream of their favorite male and female, or male and male/female and female, characters having a romantic/sexual relationship.

And it;s impossible to be tired of them because as long as there is television, there are crack pairings.
    Why hello there!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

the stupidest one is light(deathnote)xtouga(revolutionary girl utena) thats retardation at its worst

+ Reply to Thread