+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranma 1/2

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ranma 1/2

Ah, Ranma...

Every time I watch an episode of Ranma 1/2, it takes me back to when I was fifteen. I hadn't even heard of the anime, yet I was addicted to the Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle game on SNES. I mean I knew there had to be an anime for Ranma, but had no clue about it. Then I meet a friend who has the same addiction to this wonderful game and tells me he has the anime! That's how I met my best friend. We spent a countless amount of time watching this anime, reading the manga, makin' perverted Ranma jokes, LOL! Yeah, those were the good ol' days. But, now I'm rambling.

Anywho, I'm wondering if anyone else is a fan of this series. For those who don't know, Ranma 1/2 is one of Rumiko Takahashi's (creator of Inu Yasha and one of my favorite manga artists) older series. I love the humor in Ranma 1/2. There's lots of sexual tension between Ranma and several other females (Mainly Akane). I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to change form with the splash of cold water, LOL. I couldn't be cursed to change into a girl though. I'd have too much fun.

Are any of you Ranma fans? What's your favorite episode? Who's your favorite character? Have any of you seen the movies? What did you think? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this series.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Nov 08, 2007 at 02:18 PM.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: Ranma 1/2

i know this has nothing to do with the show but did it ever come to the us

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I have the manga 1-18 or Ranma 1/2 I havent seen the anime yet though even though i know a lot who have! It is halriouse and in the manga there are about 36-38 mangas in that series i cant remember! but it is cool! Rumiko Takahashi does a lot of great work, but some times i think she drags things out oo long! But i still like it!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    i know this has nothing to do with the show but did it ever come to the us
    ALL of the Ranma 1/2 Anime series (TV, Movies, OVA) have been released in the US Region 1 market, with the re-release thin pack collection out for the first 3 out of 7 seasons, with the 4th season thin pack due at the end of November...

VIZ Media . products
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the first 2 episode the best
    every time watch it i cant help but lagh
    the i have japanise and subtitle/with english
    and i read the first book in this siere
    rumiko takahaisha if then who wrote inuyasha as well
    and so in joy work that she has done .

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen all the episodes and read all the volumes. All I can say is that I like the manga better than the anime. The anime came to me as filler-infused at one point.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    I've seen all the episodes and read all the volumes. All I can say is that I like the manga better than the anime. The anime came to me as filler-infused at one point.
    Yeah, but alot of manga that become anime end up becoming filler-infused. Naruto, Inu Yasha, FMA--You get my point.

But the series was still very good. I love it. The OAV series are my favorite episodes. The opening and ending songs are super-catchy. My friend and I are always singin' them on the bus and when we're watching Ranma, LOL; that and the animation was very well done.

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what I hate about manga being turned into anime -- fillers.

For the most part (ones that doesn't include fillers), the anime is funny. Especially when Happosai and Cologne are around ^_^

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast