+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranma 1/2

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ranma 1/2

rama 1/2 this anime is not bad at all realy.i first found this one when i was at biglots they was selling some of it so i got it and i thought it was okay mmm^_^ it rocks
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

ALL of the Ranma 1/2 Anime series (TV, Movies, OVA) have been released in the US Region 1 market, with the re-release thin pack collection out for the first 3 out of 7 seasons, with the 4th season thin pack due at the end of November...

VIZ Media . products
    can you tell me the channel at all was it cable or satelite and plz dont tell me it was on [as].

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    That's what I hate about manga being turned into anime -- fillers.

For the most part (ones that doesn't include fillers), the anime is funny. Especially when Happosai and Cologne are around ^_^
    Those are always the best. I particularly like the one where everyone goes back in time and they meet the younger versions of Happosai and Cologne. That's gotta be one of the funniest episodes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    can you tell me the channel at all was it cable or satelite and plz dont tell me it was on [as].
    You're talkin' about a show that was made in the 80's. It was never televised only released on VHS and DVD.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    You're talkin' about a show that was made in the 80's. It was never televised only released on VHS and DVD.
    This isn't completely true... The original Japanese showing of Ranma 1/2 was from the spring of 1989 to the fall of 1992. The Movies came out in 1991, 1992, and 1994, while the OVA series was produced from 1993

Ranma 1/2 has also had TV showings in France (1992), Mexico (1998), Germany (2002), Latin America (2006) and Brazil (spring 2007)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i love the Ranma series~! the manga is one of my favorite things to read and the anime is so funny and sweet~!

i like the manga so much cuz it feels like something you can read anywhere and it will make you laugh even on a bad day. i really enjoyed watching the anime with my hubbie, and i thought the one where Akana was trying to cook with Ranma's mom was one of the sweetest things i've ever seen! i haven't seen many episodes though, becuz we need to find all the VHS tapes!

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This isn't completely true... The original Japanese showing of Ranma 1/2 was from the spring of 1989 to the fall of 1992. The Movies came out in 1991, 1992, and 1994, while the OVA series was produced from 1993

Ranma 1/2 has also had TV showings in France (1992), Mexico (1998), Germany (2002), Latin America (2006) and Brazil (spring 2007)
    ok so i did see it i was in Germany (2002) and i saw this show and then i thought i saw it on [as] but i did not thanks for clearing it up for me thanks

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Yeah, but not in the US, is what I was trying to say. I wasn't quite sure of the year the series was produced, but it's good to see that I was kinda close.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

by the way do they still play rama 1/2 on the anime channel anymore or do you got to buy the sets now because i cant realy remember lol in a way rama 1/2 reminds me of inuyasha they arn't much different from what i seen not that this is a bad thing and all....
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast