+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranma 1/2

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ranma 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    by the way do they still play rama 1/2 on the anime channel anymore or do you got to buy the sets now because i cant realy remember lol in a way rama 1/2 reminds me of inuyasha they arn't much different from what i seen not that this is a bad thing and all....
    I've stated this once already. Ranma 1/2 may remind you of Inu Yasha because Rumiko Takahashi created both series. >_<

And no, I doubt that Anime Network, Anime Channel, or Anime Selects has Ranma 1/2. I've had Anime Network and Anime Selects and neither have ever had Ranma on before. What I would suggest is saving up a whole s***-ton of money and go out and get you the complete box sets on DVD. It'll cost you a pretty penny, but it's worth it in the long run.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I've stated this once already. Ranma 1/2 may remind you of Inu Yasha because Rumiko Takahashi created both series. >_<

And no, I doubt that Anime Network, Anime Channel, or Anime Selects has Ranma 1/2. I've had Anime Network and Anime Selects and neither have ever had Ranma on before. What I would suggest is saving up a whole s***-ton of money and go out and get you the complete box sets on DVD. It'll cost you a pretty penny, but it's worth it in the long run.
    Actually it won't cost you that much since VIZ has been re-releasing Ranma 1/2 in Thin Packs with a msrp of $50 a season, (roughly the price of 2 DVDs for the entire season) with additional discounts if you shop around...

Ranma 1/2: Season 4 DVD Box Set (Hyb): Outta Control
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Actually it won't cost you that much since VIZ has been re-releasing Ranma 1/2 in Thin Packs with a msrp of $50 a season, (roughly the price of 2 DVDs for the entire season) with additional discounts if you shop around...

Ranma 1/2: Season 4 DVD Box Set (Hyb): Outta Control
    That's still a good chunk of hard-earned cash, my friend. It's much cheaper than it used to be, but there are like four seasons of Ranma 1/2, if I'm not mistaken, so that would cost you around $200 for the entire collection--plus tax, but I don't want to even think about how much 7% of 200 is right now. LOL.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm have watching Ranma a few episode of those and I love it
    Last edited by Blackbird; Nov 21, 2007 at 05:55 PM.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Ranma 1/2 ROCKS!!! That has and still is my favorite anime. I have watched every single episode that they have to offer. I would have to say that my favorite episode is the one where Ranma and Akane have to cook and Ranma's mom is over for a visit. that had me laughing sooo much!! My favorite character is Ryoga. I think everyone would laugh because of the stupid things that he does and how he has NO sense of direction. I think what i like most about the anime series is the fact that there are SOOO many episodes that you could tell Ranma and Akane are in love. If you see all the episodes you could see who belongs with who example are:
    Akane -- Ranma
    Nabiki -- Kuno
    Shampoo -- Moose
    Ukyo -- Ryoga (you have to look for that relationship but it's there)
    I think the episode that you could see where everyone is linked with one another is the episode when they go into "the Cave of Horror". Where if you go in the cave you will break up your relationship and the only two that make it through there is Ukyo and Ryoga. I could go on and on about Ranma 1/2 and I recommend it to anyone. People that DON'T watch anime and i put it on for them...they end up wanting to watch more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost View Post
    Ranma 1/2 ROCKS!!! That has and still is my favorite anime. I have watched every single episode that they have to offer. I would have to say that my favorite episode is the one where Ranma and Akane have to cook and Ranma's mom is over for a visit. that had me laughing sooo much!! My favorite character is Ryoga. I think everyone would laugh because of the stupid things that he does and how he has NO sense of direction. I think what i like most about the anime series is the fact that there are SOOO many episodes that you could tell Ranma and Akane are in love. If you see all the episodes you could see who belongs with who example are:
    Akane -- Ranma
    Nabiki -- Kuno
    Shampoo -- Moose
    Ukyo -- Ryoga (you have to look for that relationship but it's there)
    I think the episode that you could see where everyone is linked with one another is the episode when they go into "the Cave of Horror". Where if you go in the cave you will break up your relationship and the only two that make it through there is Ukyo and Ryoga. I could go on and on about Ranma 1/2 and I recommend it to anyone. People that DON'T watch anime and i put it on for them...they end up wanting to watch more.
    LOL, I love that episode! It's one of my favs, actually. ^_^
    It's funny how Ranma and Genma are afraid to show thier faces around Ranma's mom. "If she finds out our little secret, she'll force us to commit seppuku!! ...Still wanna go home for dinner?" LOL, that's gotta be one of the best lines ever!

I practically grew up with Ranma. My best friend and I--to this day--still quote lines from the series. In fact, we were just on the bus about a half hour ago (we work in the same district) and I look at him and say, "Ever changing world," He says the same thing, I make random Panda Genma noise then he'll reply, "One minute you're a man, you're all washed up the next." Good times, good times... ^_^

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

o realy that i did not know hhmmmm well that realy does explain alot of things and the box set is better to get anyways tho it does cost some money but hay nothings free lol
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    o realy that i did not know hhmmmm well that realy does explain alot of things and the box set is better to get anyways tho it does cost some money but hay nothings free lol

They are if ya know a good bootlegger, LOL. ^_^

I've got a friend who's got almost every episode ever made, so I'm not worried about payin'. I'm worried about staying awake at his house long enough to watch them all, LOL.

Anyone ever play any of the Ranma 1/2 games on the SNES?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast