+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranma 1/2

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ranma 1/2

Well I'm have finish 1st and 2nd season and now I'm still watching the 3th season xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

They are if ya know a good bootlegger, LOL. ^_^

I've got a friend who's got almost every episode ever made, so I'm not worried about payin'. I'm worried about staying awake at his house long enough to watch them all, LOL.

Anyone ever play any of the Ranma 1/2 games on the SNES?
    well when i go home for christmas i can bootleg it but that is not for a while for me and they have ranma 1/2 for snes? hhmmm when did it even come out?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm don't remember if I have play Ranma 1/2 in Snes but I can just keep wathing the anime

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    well when i go home for christmas i can bootleg it but that is not for a while for me and they have ranma 1/2 for snes? hhmmm when did it even come out?
    MAN, THAT'S AN OLD GAME! ^_^

It came out anywhere between 1992 and 1995. I could look it up if ya want. I was about fourteen/fifteen when I first played it and didn't even have any knowledge of the anime until my friend told me he had a few episodes.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

yeah! i LOVE ranma!
    it was my first manga and i remember sitting at the library for hours cracking up reading it.
    if you ever looked at my journals doodles of ranma, akane, ryoga, ukyo, and shampoo filled it all.
    my favorite character is ryoga because how lost he always was.
    i liked his transformation the most and i love that episode where him and ranma eat these mushrooms that turn them into being four yrs old again.
    ahhh..memories..

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    yeah! i LOVE ranma!
    it was my first manga and i remember sitting at the library for hours cracking up reading it.
    if you ever looked at my journals doodles of ranma, akane, ryoga, ukyo, and shampoo filled it all.
    my favorite character is ryoga because how lost he always was.
    i liked his transformation the most and i love that episode where him and ranma eat these mushrooms that turn them into being four yrs old again.
    ahhh..memories..
    LOL! Ranma was MY first manga as well! ^_^

Ryoga has to be one of the best creations of Takahashi-san's! He's so damn funny! No sense of direction what-so-ever. There was the time when he and Ranma tried to find the spring of drowned man in Japan and Ryoga was trying to head East, yet walking the opposite direction of the sunrise, LOL.

There was an episode from the OAV series, where he just popped up out of nowhere! He burst through the ground and said, "Now where am I??" LOL. I cracked up so hard!

Happosai's pretty funny as well, but that's just because I'm amused by dirty old men, ha ha!

Newbie kandey is off to a good start kandey's Avatar
    Thanks

I love ranma, I think it was dragged on too far though, rumiko takahashi has a thing with doing that! it was cool
     click to show spoiler
    , i have the manga , too it and only like 1 dvd but i still like it!

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    LOL! Ranma was MY first manga as well! ^_^

Ryoga has to be one of the best creations of Takahashi-san's! He's so damn funny! No sense of direction what-so-ever. There was the time when he and Ranma tried to find the spring of drowned man in Japan and Ryoga was trying to head East, yet walking the opposite direction of the sunrise, LOL.

There was an episode from the OAV series, where he just popped up out of nowhere! He burst through the ground and said, "Now where am I??" LOL. I cracked up so hard!

Happosai's pretty funny as well, but that's just because I'm amused by dirty old men, ha ha!

I completely remeber those episodes!
    i am still such a fan of Ranma and get really insulted when people say it sucked and compare it to Inuyasha.
    did you ever see the one where Ranma pretended he was Ryoga's long-lost sister?
    that one was classic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast