Closed Thread

Thread: Re-watch

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Re-watch

I was wondering, does anyone plan on watching an anime again? Or do u just never look back after finishing it? I plan on wathing Sakura's Diaries over again, but this time in english dub. It's funny because I can watch the same anime for year's on adult swim but when I know I can watch it again is when I don't.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Re-watch

There are a few series I own that I've watched from beginning to end several times, Cowboy Bebop (too good to watch just once), Serial Experiments Lain (complex enough for several rewatches), Excel Saga (always good for a laugh, plus watching a second time with the Ad-vid notes turned on clues me in on jokes I may not have caught the first time through). Other series, like Noir, Rurouni Kenshin, and Samurai Champloo, I go back to for certain episodes (usually the ones with good fight scenes).

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watched s.e.l. more than once. I also have watched Evangelion way more than once. Some are hard to get, so you might have to watch them again. Or just because they are awesome.

The series that I believe was worth watching more than once was Last Exile. I think my views on that is around 11.

On the flip side, most anime/manga I really don't watch more than once. After I've seen it, it just looses it's "once-again" appeal because it just doesn't hold the flavor. Maybe after a long while and you forget the storyline. But also, there is so much out there that one has not seen.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    I was wondering, does anyone plan on watching an anime again?
    Yupz I have the habit of watching anime over and over again till I could even remember their lines! But I just wouldn't get tired of it.. think that it's why it gain lotsa interests from so many of us yar? An interesting story that we wouldn't get tired of it and ppl do actually remember it

Newbie MaGoO is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would defo re-watch bleach even though its not finished yet i still go back and re-watch my favourite episodes. its just the best :P i know that when its finished it will take a long time to re-watch them all but its worth it just like playing a classic Final Fantasy

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch most of my anime repeatedly...if a series isnt good enough to watch more than once,it doesn't deserve a spot in my collection. the twelve kingdoms,love hina and full metal panic are my most reviewed series

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I had to kick some shows out of my collection the other day since I realized that I would never watch them again.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Closed Thread