Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Real Life as anime?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real Life as anime?

I've never thought about it to the extent of me being on the telly, watched by anime characters who are now real, but I have sort of seen the world, as it is, as though it's... well, in an animated program. It might sound a bit weird, but it's probably got to do with my artsy-fartsy side, and how I often see my surroundings in a different... light, so to speak. I have this tendency to suddenly "lapse" into a completely different world, where everything looks hand-drawn, or CG-ed, or... well, you get the idea. There is the occasional shock I get from suddenly seeing, say, Nobita walking across the street opposite me. I don't know how it began, and I can't exactly remember when it started happening, but it happens.

A lot of deja vu takes place, too.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i have actually i have it would be like some thing like .hack or full metal panic. But i would rather some thing like .hack it would seem more fun with the dungons,monsters, all those weapons now that sound like fun.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Besides the lovey dovey drama I do have Anime like incidents... frequently.
    I keep on having deja vus and know what's going to happen next, and it does happen that way. Sometimes like Kenshin or Goku [DBZ] my body just umm... you know gets stronger... it just happens. Sometimes I don't get tired at all and react to things which I can't see. [martial arts stuff]

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

He has supernatural powers O.o he dose i want some :P i forgot i do th epower of the under world is at my fingetips

But eny way it would be cool to live in anime get all the power u want granted the right anime.O all most for got the Girls in the anime XD
    ....Player Killer....

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on in anime girls are shown to be just going for looks. Guess that's it.

Thanks

Ya so ur point is what?? ur telling me u wouldent like a anime with cute girls to be real thats hard to beleave.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

If that were to be true ANime and anime girls would get a life, right?
    And even if they come real it's unlikely they'll go out with me. Know what I'm saying right? Anyways let's stop getting off topic here, okay? ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

koga, you really need to post properly, or we'll never be able to have a good discussion here.

@ Rave_Grip: Oooh, now that's sad. Us turning into anime characters and the anime characters become real people, that is. And I'm having trouble imagining this "body getting stronger" thing. It could be because I'm a girl... I don't know. I just know I'd freak out if I suddenly started growing huge biceps.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast