Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Real Life as anime?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real Life as anime?

Well it's not like I can fly and fire energy blasts all around, can I? XD
    Anywho if we turn into anime characters atleast nobody would have to worry about their looks and hair, if you know what I mean

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

@blue sry its just late

But eny ways thats the hole point of anime being real is that every one would look good (meaning if ur in the right one)and evey one would be happy well at least the people that like anime wiil be.As for what it should be like .hack kinda of one or some some thing scfi would be cool.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Well it's not like I can fly and fire energy blasts all around, can I? XD Anywho if we turn into anime characters atleast nobody would have to worry about their looks and hair, if you know what I mean
    Heh, true. Even sweat looks good in anime. The anime characters who suddenly turn into us are going to have a hard time believing their fate.

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    @blue sry its just late

But eny ways thats the hole point of anime being real is that every one would look good (meaning if ur in the right one)and evey one would be happy well at least the people that like anime wiil be.As for what it should be like .hack kinda of one or some some thing scfi would be cool.
    Late? What...? >__>

Everyone would look good? Hah. There are nerds in anime too. And plenty of big, ugly brutes you definitely wouldn't want to be. We're talking about "anime-fying" your current looks, just like how we talked about "real-ifying" anime character's looks in reality in a different thread. Not so much turning into someone who's not like yourself at all. I imagine I'd look something like Akari from To Heart, except with dark hair... though, again, that'll depend on who the animators are.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Heh, true. Even sweat looks good in anime. The anime characters who suddenly turn into us are going to have a hard time believing their fate.

Late? What...? >__>

Everyone would look good? Hah. There are nerds in anime too. And plenty of big, ugly brutes you definitely wouldn't want to be. We're talking about "anime-fying" your current looks, just like how we talked about "real-ifying" anime character's looks in reality in a different thread. Not so much turning into someone who's not like yourself at all. I imagine I'd look something like Akari from To Heart, except with dark hair... though, again, that'll depend on who the animators are.
    Ahh i totally agree with you. If anime characters turned humans and we them, we're gonna have a lot of fun but it IS going to create a lot of confusion for US at the same time ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3