+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real Life Anime

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Real Life Anime

Working at a Japanese school, every few days or so I get the uncanny feeling that I've been sucked into a living comic book or cartoon. The situations I find myself and the people around me in seem like PERFECT pieces to create plots for manga or anime series'. And it isn't just school: in 26 years, I've had a lot of "stranger than fiction" moments... how about you?

Take one or two episodes from your real life (or the lives of those around you) and create a one-paragraph summary of a spin-off anime series on the topic. Only one rule - you're not allowed to use ANY fiction. Every element of your story must be true.

And no fanfiction epics please -- one paragraph DVD-case style summaries only!!

Post your own and while you're at it mention if you would you watch shows based on the synopsis any of the others have posted.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real Life Anime

naruto episode i dont know but i remember a scene in it here is how it whent:
    i was up one day it was morning and i drank some milk and at breakfast lator that day i did jump my freind(he had it coming he got me the day befor)and i tied him up and as my day when by i had a stomach problem making me have to go as it turned out the milk i had was bad which lator i realized there was a naruto episode just like this. so i had a naruto moment.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread