+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Real life and anime life.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real life and anime life.

i think if we choose real life then we wouldn't be apart of this forum
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoods For This Useful Post:

yuridelura (Apr 26, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah anime can throw you off the reality life but you have to remember that anime life follow a storyline because it is not real. Our life is only controll by us and it is not witten on a page of book yet so we can make it whatever we want if we can do it. Its IS possible that you can have one but which life is it that you want. some of the anime life is either too good to be true or really impossible to have. Lets take naruto life- really cant have it, yeah you can dress like them but there no school for ninjas or hokage anywhere and some move we just cant do

For yugioh, maybe once the duel disk is installed with holographic display pictures and there would be tourments to determine the king of game

we can copy the life of a anime character up to a certian point and that all
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    anime... the real world is in ruins and cann't be saved the people on will not change. Anime "life" can always be perfect this world cann't ever be that way we will all die so you can think of yourself being in a anime...
    Wait. How is it perfect when there are constant attacks from some sort of giant mecha/demon/villain? Anime worlds are constantly in ruins. Sure, a select group of heroes will save the day, but only in the general area. Everywhere else will be filled with casualties and devastation. The heroes have the advantage, but the civilians get screwed. You get stepped on by giant robots. You get raped, slaughtered, and eaten by demons. You get hit by friendly fire or random debris. If you're in your apartment and the heroes' mecha crashes right through it, you're as good as dead.

If you are in fact the hero, you are faced with severe psychological trauma with the results of your actions. You do save the day, but at what cost? And you're probably going to die at the end of the campaign, tragically sacrificing your life to destroy the big bad for good.

If you chose the path of a comedy, you will still be randomly killed, but in a comedic manner. Your death will be hilarious. Maybe you'll be crushed by giant breasts.

Slice of life? What's the point of slice of life when slice of life is essentially just like real life except more entertaining characters and random things tend to happen. Most of those things being obscure cultural references.

Next time you think that anime "life" is perfect, think of the
    • random tentacle rapes
    • random demon rapes
    • random while-riding-a-bus-or-subway rapes
    • random while-in-an-elevator rapes
    • random while-in-the-safety-of-your-own-home rapes
    • random even-if-you're-a-guy rapes
    • random civilian deaths due to enemy attack
    • random getting-launched-into-the-sky-because-of-a-tsundere
    • random explosions
    • random sparkly backgrounds
    • random aneurysms
    • random police raids because you're a lolicon ninja samurai intergalactic space warrior with a 500gb hard drive filled with CP
    I love my girlfriend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! You kiddies should go play outside or do something worthwhile for once

Humm, i would love to be able to go to an anime world or dimension where i could kill mass masses of individuals for fun, now that would be very sweet. ^^

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Wait. How is it perfect when there are constant attacks from some sort of giant mecha/demon/villain? Anime worlds are constantly in ruins. Sure, a select group of heroes will save the day, but only in the general area. Everywhere else will be filled with casualties and devastation. The heroes have the advantage, but the civilians get screwed. You get stepped on by giant robots. You get raped, slaughtered, and eaten by demons. You get hit by friendly fire or random debris. If you're in your apartment and the heroes' mecha crashes right through it, you're as good as dead.

If you are in fact the hero, you are faced with severe psychological trauma with the results of your actions. You do save the day, but at what cost? And you're probably going to die at the end of the campaign, tragically sacrificing your life to destroy the big bad for good.

If you chose the path of a comedy, you will still be randomly killed, but in a comedic manner. Your death will be hilarious. Maybe you'll be crushed by giant breasts.

Slice of life? What's the point of slice of life when slice of life is essentially just like real life except more entertaining characters and random things tend to happen. Most of those things being obscure cultural references.

Next time you think that anime "life" is perfect, think of the
    • random tentacle rapes
    • random demon rapes
    • random while-riding-a-bus-or-subway rapes
    • random while-in-an-elevator rapes
    • random while-in-the-safety-of-your-own-home rapes
    • random even-if-you're-a-guy rapes
    • random civilian deaths due to enemy attack
    • random getting-launched-into-the-sky-because-of-a-tsundere
    • random explosions
    • random sparkly backgrounds
    • random aneurysms
    • random police raids because you're a lolicon ninja samurai intergalactic space warrior with a 500gb hard drive filled with CP
    well have you never once read a nice anime? well I have there is some of the funny and non painfull ones out there... (but it is true most are about people killing each other >.<)
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would love to tell how much I love anime and how I want to be in one but I know its never going to happen. But what if there was a way to telaport you self into the animed world. NOW I would give any thing to do that.

Newbie Leo121 is off to a good start Leo121's Avatar
    Thanks

same here I would always want to be in an Anime and I know alot of people feel the same way and reality and anime are both good one for entertainment and one for reality stuff

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you can have both...just as long as you do not go overboard with the anime.
    Anime is awesome.....simply amazing, but it can seriously absorb you into its own little dimension if you are not careful. I mean....not to say it is ia "Bad" thing, but it depends what life you want to live XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast