Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend me anime to watch!

Newbie c48298 may be famous one day c48298 may be famous one day c48298's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Recommend me anime to watch!

hey pplz I'm bored here I've been watching these random animes and getting bored i like animes like full metal panic cause of all the action fire power and mecha and maybe a little romance in it. Well can u pplz recommend me some anime that have these things in it:
    • action
    • mecha
    • guns
    • and maybe some romance
    The anime doesn't need to have all those categories just a few in them.
    I've watched macross already don't recommend that.

thx in advance

Alright alright any anime with mecha in it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recommend my anime to watch!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

By the way, what Anime series have you already seen? (Just to avoid duplicate suggestions) in addition to FMP??
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Try gavion it looks cool and there seems to be robots. If u dont liek taht kind of stuff try either gundam wing or Neon Genisis Evangalion. Yeah mecha is cool when its a really serous show i like it like that

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldnt recommend Gravion, it has some good animation quality but it focusses to much on fan service. If you're looking for action, i recommend Baki the Grappler, the character design are a little ugly but it has some of the best action scenes around. There's also Tenjho Tenge.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO AC View Post
    I wouldnt recommend Gravion, it has some good animation quality but it focusses to much on fan service. If you're looking for action, i recommend Baki the Grappler, the character design are a little ugly but it has some of the best action scenes around. There's also Tenjho Tenge.
    I have never heard of those is it Mecha? or just action. The names sound cool but the names arent always the thing thats tells u from good to bad

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Both Baki the Grappler and Tenjho Tenge are about martial arts. Baki the Grappler has a lot of cool fights but there isnt much of anything else, the art of Tenjho Tenge is awesome but but the story is a little confusing and the excesive fan service gets annoying at some points.

AMV

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that death note is very good without the romance....it is starting to be my favorite anime... i think that is very good.

Newbie c48298 may be famous one day c48298 may be famous one day c48298's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm watchin anime off youtube and i tried gravion but no one has uploaded eps on youtube. i want to download using torrewnts but my comp doesn't have a open port and yeah i have no idea how to open it.

i have watched:
    • Full metal panic ( every series)
    • macross
    • love hina
    • i can't member all the 1's i've watched i mean i have watched alot since it is the school hoildays i have watch at least 20 animes

keep posting animes that r good
    thx

i have watched tenjou tenge it was alright it was good at the begining then it got boring cause of all the flash backs either way it was ok.

lol i watched the first episode of death note and i was bored to death lol that was not my kinda thing. lol i get bored easily
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 26, 2007 at 06:33 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast