Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend me anime to watch!

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Recommend my anime to watch!

You should watch Rurouni Kenshin, it's a classic. Another good one is Ninja Scroll, that's a good anime, but the series is kinda tacky to me. Try Bleach, Naruto, FLCL, etc. There are so many out there. Personally, you should watch Samurai X, if you haven't already seen it. The action rocks and the story is good, touching and mysterious. I hope you find a good anime to watch and free you from ennui! Enjoy 'em!!
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recommend my anime to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by c48298 View Post
    hey fallen hero srry to burst ur recommendation but if u go back a few posts u can read my post that i have watch the whole of eureka 7
    I see I have made an error in reading your post. Then stick with the other two I have stated earlier. Along with them I will add one more Yu Yu Hakusho.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recommend my anime to watch!

hey Spin Da Ish eureka 7 isn't to bad i guess but yeah i really didn't like it that much but maybe u will
    Oh yea? does it get better later on cuz the beginning is really boring me and i just feel that its going no where

hey i 'm going to change my preferences on what to watch:
    • comedy
    • romance
    • school life
    • action
    • and if u could ecchi and harem

thx alot for ur hellp so far
    Well to cover comedy, romance, and school life, you should try Ouran high school host club. Its really funny and hella addicting. I'm pretty sure u've probably heard of it

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Recommend me anime to watch!

Blue Seed (碧奇魂ブルーシード, Aokushimitama Blue Seed?) is a manga created by Yuzo Takada.It was animated for broadcast on TV Tokyo in 1994.

The story is based on the Izumo cycle of Japanese mythology, the tale of the god Susanoo and the 8 headed monster Orochi no Orochi. The main character, Momiji Fujimiya, is a descendant of the mythical Princess Kushinada (奇稲田姫, Princess Kushinada?). When Japan is menaced by Aragami (荒神, Aragami? trans. "angry gods") spawned by Orochi no Orochi, Momiji is intended to be sacrificed to appease the Aragami. She instead, however, becomes a member of the secret agency known as the TAC charged with fighting them.

The series ran for 26 episodes, originally airing in Japan from 5 October 1994 to 29 March 1995.
    i would recomend this anime it is a really cool anime
    i have yet to find it on DVD in a local store but its
    worth it if you find it. and here is a link for more info
    on the show - Blue Seed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i would recomend this anime it is a really cool anime
    i have yet to find it on DVD in a local store but its
    worth it if you find it. and here is a link for more info
    on the show - Blue Seed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    i dont see how that would have school life in it but mine doesn;t fit all his genders so i guess. What gender is it i sounds cool

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

its under the action label do to the violent content
    but its still pretty cool , and it has a very awesome
    plot as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    its under the action label do to the violent content
    but its still pretty cool , and it has a very awesome
    plot as well
    cool man what time does it take place cuz the story would sound cool in an old fashioned japan area >,<

Thanks

its takes aplce in a modern japan but the storys plot has the
    story going back a few hundred years and they end up in the present
    where the demons try to come back . its sort of complicated
    i have heard the manga that it came from exaplins it better

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast