Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend me anime to watch!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recommend me anime to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    its takes aplce in a modern japan but the storys plot has the
    story going back a few hundred years and they end up in the present
    where the demons try to come back . its sort of complicated
    i have heard the manga that it came from exaplins it better
    So the monster.... what sort of monster would it be?
    oh man sorry thread starter i guess im more into blue seed than u are >,<

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

lol its ok man there monsters that come from blue seeds
    there infect plants and insects and tun into giant demon like
    monsters and the only way to kill them is to destroy the
    blue seed they carry

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

lol its ok man there monsters that come from blue seeds
    there infect plants and insects and tun into giant demon like
    monsters and the only way to kill them is to destroy the
    blue seed they carry
    dude thats awsome man so if i was gonna serch it up what would i type? but im not sure your the starter of this thread{unless im mistaken} but im sure it was soem guy with a shamen king avatar.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    dude thats awsome man so if i was gonna serch it up what would i type? but im not sure your the starter of this thread{unless im mistaken} but im sure it was soem guy with a shamen king avatar.
    type in blue seed and it will take you to what you need to know and find out about it

Thanks

type in blue seed and it will take you to what you need to know and find out about it
    alright then sweet man i wasn't on the comp for a while so ill go check it now

Newbie c48298 may be famous one day c48298 may be famous one day c48298's Avatar
    Thanks

Original post at 4:40....Hey srry i didn't answer today i had to buy stuff for school.
    hey Spin Da Ish i no what u mean it is boring at the begining casue he want's to be able to use that board and fly or watever, later onz he joins that team and becomes a partner with erika and they fight together blah blah blah that happens for awhile, (i'll push on close to the end) They jump into the earth dimention i think (not really sure about the earth dimention can't member) and erika becomes mutated and yeah it was ok but i can't really say now cause i watched it a while back.

Edited at 4:55....LoL i got busted for double post i never knew i could be booked for just that come on i'm a junior member. Well back to the subject ummm hey Seraphim Tears i watch a few eps of Rurouni Kenshin, bleach and so far all of naruto(wait shit i forgot to watch the latest 1 all well i'll stream watch it laterz) um i tried looking for FLCL but they didn't have it on youtube also Samurai X i don't think it would be me. but thx for the sugestions.

Edited again at 5:00.....LoL it is alright Spin Da Ish and HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    keep posting it's alright sounds intresting so if i have time i will go check it out
    Last edited by c48298; Jan 27, 2007 at 11:00 PM.

Newbie boyah may be famous one day boyah may be famous one day boyah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c48298 View Post
    hey pplz I'm bored here I've been watching these random animes and getting bored i like animes like full metal panic cause of all the action fire power and mecha and maybe a little romance in it. Well can u pplz recommend me some anime that have these things in it:
    • action
    • mecha
    • guns
    • and maybe some romance
    The anime doesn't need to have all those categories just a few in them.
    I've watched macross already don't recommend that.

thx in advance

Alright alright any anime with mecha in it.
    I just finished watching Gantz if you haven't seen it it is well worth it

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

If your still looking for Animes to watch i suggest watching Samurai Champloo if you havent already seen it. its a great anime with a seeminlgy good story and lots of funny themes inside

Cheers
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast