Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me anime to watch!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Recommend me anime to watch!

Honey and Clover or Hachimitsu No Hachikuro... thats a dang good anime right
    there.. it's not girlish.. some of u might think of it like that but it's a good anime about a triangle love with loads of comedy and things to think of...
    Those who have been to college and University and stuff MUST watch this anime ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf Belmont View Post
    Wow. I can not believe no one has mentioned Trigun yet. It is not too old, (It was made in 1998) has several gunfights in it, and it even has some comedy thrown in for good measure. Oh, and I heard that there maybe a Trigun Movie coming in a few years.
    I hope it is true about the movie. It would be nice to see an updated tri-gun.
    Maybe it will have the animation like final fantasy-which is a good anime to watch if you enjoy a complex story line.
    Mr. Fangs

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I suggest watching ghost in the shell (all of them) there's plenty of firepower along with some extra goodies.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I give you Kiba, it aint no card-game friendly anime series, its actually pretty damn good, i've finished watching it and it was just wonderful, each EP is filled with action, soo much. the ending is a bit weak, but its still rocks.

and to get off action., i dont care whether or not you want it, watch GENSHIKEN!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

(>.<) Genshiken!!! Nice reccomendation Sasu!!! (>_<) d

Genshiken is good. I think that the second season finally started this year in Japan, hope to god that it makes it over to the US again....

Lets see, other reccomendations....

-Top wo Nerae, GunBuster (Aim for the Top, GunBuster): Its a classic. Giant robots, female pilots, action, and a great story, what else can you ask for.

-Giant Robo: Again, another giant robo anime...Giant Robo is actually quite well made and is a solid series overall.

-Jinki Extend: Giant robots, cute girls...what else?

Hmmm...guess all my reccomendations have giant robots...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    (>.<) Genshiken!!! Nice reccomendation Sasu!!! (>_<) d

Genshiken is good. I think that the second season finally started this year in Japan, hope to god that it makes it over to the US again....
    Ha, it has begun, i've watched the latest released 2eps from it, and its like genshkien should be, a win!, (though its not out in NA yet)

well actually i not sure whether it was the OVA or another series though

i want to know how or what 'Kujibiki Unbalance' is.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

"Kujibiki Unbalance", It was an anime that started IN an anime...its the show that Sasahara was watching in the first ep. of Genshiken.

Now its spun off into its own series...the chars' appearences has changed somewhat from how they appeared in Genshiken. Still looks interesting nonetheless. I'd reccomend watching it...after I actually watch it myself. LOL

They put some info on it in the the Genshiken manga Sasu, you should check it out.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    I give you Kiba, it aint no card-game friendly anime series, its actually pretty damn good, i've finished watching it and it was just wonderful, each EP is filled with action, soo much. the ending is a bit weak, but its still rocks.

and to get off action., i dont care whether or not you want it, watch GENSHIKEN!!
    You finished Kiba? I'm on ep. 46, how many eps. are there? Anywho, I also suggest Elfen Lied. It will definitely keep your attention.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast