Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

In 2006, the series 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' came out of no where to become one of the highest acclaimed anime series. And the release of the DVD in Japan shattered anime sale records right and left. Due to the its outstanding success, there has been constant rumors of a sequel to the original 14 episode series. Now pictures leaked from the August NewType magazine in Japan indicates a 2nd season announcement is pending...

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4813/1546762ix3.jpg
    http://sos-dan.com/img/src/1183640429781.jpg

And on 07/07/07, this Video was released to the Internet, which this mirror site has a linke to...
    haruhiism.com

Now all we have to do is wait for the OFFICIAL announcement on when the 2nd season will be shown, and how many episodes it will contain...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

I've heard a lot about this series, and I saw the first two DVDs in Best Buy the other day...but I have so many DVDs I haven't even unwrapped yet, so I'd hate to start a new one...but Haruhi's getting such rave reviews, I may just break down and start watching...too lazy to Wiki, do you know who the English voice actors are?
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it was pretty obvious by how many cosplayers were dressing up as characters of the show. Wiki doesn't say who the English voice actors are (at least not the main ones), but I know it was done by Bang Zoom entertainment...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    I've heard a lot about this series, and I saw the first two DVDs in Best Buy the other day...but I have so many DVDs I haven't even unwrapped yet, so I'd hate to start a new one...but Haruhi's getting such rave reviews, I may just break down and start watching...too lazy to Wiki, do you know who the English voice actors are?

Haruhi Suzumiya - Wendee Lee Mikuru Asahina - Stephanie Sheh Yuki Nagato - Michelle Ruff Kyon - Crispin Freeman Itsuki Koizumi - Johnny Yong Bosch Ryouko Asakura - Bridget Hoffman Tsuruya-san - Kari Wahlgren

I swiped that from the anime news network

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...cast-announced

I haven't started this yet either, I want to, although I hate that its only 14 episodes. All the half season show that I get interested in I really enjoy but in the end I'm sad that there so short.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if Wendee Lee and Crispin Freeman are involved the English dub, I know it's going to be good. Damn you all, I have no choice but to get into the series now, and the rest of my DVDs will continue to go unwatched...perfect time for an anime party!!
    sig by Pyro Psycho

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

\(>w<)/ "Haruhi is BACK"!! To this day Haruhi is still a huge hit!! I think that the the 9th light novel of Haruhi was released not too long ago.

Even Konata, a char from another one of KyoAni's work, is happy!!

See v
    http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3872/haruhi2ck4zw9.jpg
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes!!!!! An all new season of my favorite alien character: Haruhi!!! Thank you so much for posting this up (i love spoilers and wikipedia for that matter)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this is a blessing. I am in love with this series and am glad it will be getting a sequal. Len you are quite the source of anime news

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast