+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

At last! I was looking every where for season 2. I actually finshed the 1st season like i don't know... 2 months ago? I just hate watching the same episode over and over!!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess everyone is readying their hands for a nice upcomin' April ,then i'll be looking forward for next month!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I happened upon the first DVD of the first series for $9.99 and bought it, and wish i hadn't... I cant find the rest for anything less than 30.00! sheesh!

News of a second series is really cool, makes me want to finish the first one even more...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it interesting that TV Stations confirmed not only that the first episode of the rerun will start with episode 00, BUT strangely enough they also confirm that there are 28 episodes, spanning not just one, but two season...

TV stations have now not only confirmed that the “new” season of Haruhi will start with a rerun, but also that it will amount to 28 episodes, finally confirming the “new episodes mixed in with or ont the end of the old episodes” theory.

Fans rejoice at the news, although they must by now be wary of unpleasant surprises…

As usual Haruhi-based news arrives in spurts: first, we heard that the title of the first episode aired would be the same as that from the original broadcast.

Now we hear that unofficial confirmation (it seems possible Kadokawa has ordered stations to hold back details) from TV stations, Saitama TV and Chiba TV, suggests the show will air in two “cours”, or seasons, and constitute 28 episodes, being treated as a “new” programme.

With the original coming in at 14 episodes, the only logical conclusion (not that logic has much place in Haruhi marketing) is that the additional 14 episodes will be the newly produced second season, and will either follow directly on from the broadcast, or be interspersed with the old episodes.
    could all of our wishes FINALLY be answered with a positive note?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

<3 how the first series was sequenced through as far as the episodes went. Hope they can bring the same satisfaction. You earned my thanks.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally, a real answer to the question. I can't w8, i hope the new season lives up to the standard set by the old one. Does anyone know a site where i will be able to watch it subbed or something and not have to wait for it's america release?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya, NOW SHOWING!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It looks like this has been confirmed...

Gigazine & J-Cast: 2009 Haruhi Will Be 28 Episodes Long - Anime News Network

Grumble Grumble.... GAWK!!!! grumble grumble grumble

Right in the middle of what has so far been showings of reruns, it has now been confirmed that a BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SHOWN EPISODE of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' has been broadcast in Japan this week... Time to reopen this thread with due cause...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

EPIC! Truly Epic! I just saw some screenshots from the episode and my jaw just dropped. It looks like it going full swing into the 'disappearance' storyline of Haruhi.

Haruhi Vs K-On!

*clings to them both* Which is the more anticipated show now?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast