+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Return of Zoids!!

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Return of Zoids!!

Ok..there have been alot of rumors about a new Zoids show coming to Toonami jetstream....then again i also herd it ws very true...cause i read farther into it....it would be really great if it did come back...
    Its called ...Zoids Genesis...

What do you think...have you herd about this news?
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Return of Zoids!!

Well I heard about it coming out but I never read info about so yeah! My friend gave a a little info about though! All I know is that:
    It tells the story of Ruuji Familon, a young boy who finds a Liger-type Zoid during a salvage mission. Initially the village is attacked by Bio-Raptor Bio-Zoids and later a Bio-Megaraptor. After the village generator is destroyed in combat, Ruuji takes the Murasame Liger Zoid and leaves the village alongside Ra-Kan and Rei Mii to find a generator mechanic or the village will be destroyed. Through his journey Ruuji learns he must fight against Digald. It aired on TV Tokyo from April 2005 to March 2006. In July 2006, the series was recently announced to appear as a part of Toonami Jetstream, an online internet streaming project featuring current Toonami shows and all-new titles. As of June 2007, the show is yet to air via Jetstream.
    Thats all I know about it!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh good lord, let the damn thing rest in peace for all I care. The show wasn't that good to begin with, its latest incarnation has really really crappy computer animation that looks like the work of students, not professionals.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Well I heard about it coming out but I never read info about so yeah! My friend gave a a little info about though! All I know is that:
    It tells the story of Ruuji Familon, a young boy who finds a Liger-type Zoid during a salvage mission. Initially the village is attacked by Bio-Raptor Bio-Zoids and later a Bio-Megaraptor. After the village generator is destroyed in combat, Ruuji takes the Murasame Liger Zoid and leaves the village alongside Ra-Kan and Rei Mii to find a generator mechanic or the village will be destroyed. Through his journey Ruuji learns he must fight against Digald. It aired on TV Tokyo from April 2005 to March 2006. In July 2006, the series was recently announced to appear as a part of Toonami Jetstream, an online internet streaming project featuring current Toonami shows and all-new titles. As of June 2007, the show is yet to air via Jetstream.
    Thats all I know about it!
    What do you mean thats all you know..you basical sumed up the inter thing...but ya...Oh my gosh thats it! Oh i can't wait tell it comes out....it looks really good and the Murasame Liger looks soo cool! The Bio-raptors are soppose to be real! Not to mention the new Zoids look soo Kool!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    What do you mean thats all you know..you basical sumed up the inter thing...but ya...Oh my gosh thats it! Oh i can't wait tell it comes out....it looks really good and the Murasame Liger looks soo cool! The Bio-raptors are soppose to be real! Not to mention the new Zoids look soo Kool!
    Exactly! My friends told me about it and emailed me it. So I was like yeah I guess! So WooHoo!!! I'm to new to things so I hope it's good at least.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Exactly! My friends told me about it and emailed me it. So I was like yeah I guess! So WooHoo!!! I'm to new to things so I hope it's good at least.
    YES!!!! i loved the show way back when (actually i liked chaotic century better than the other one) so im happy! but if its crappy computer animation, i donno...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Oh good lord, let the damn thing rest in peace for all I care. The show wasn't that good to begin with, its latest incarnation has really really crappy computer animation that looks like the work of students, not professionals.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...WHAT!!?

C'mon ace, ZOIDS wasnt THAT bad. Especially from the original to all the way to ZOIDS/0. I'll admit when they got to ZOIDS....Fuzers of Fuzors, was it? THATS when it started going down hill.

Personally I LOVED the story of the original to Chaotic Century (Thats what the US called the second season). Then theres /0 (slash zero), which I loved even more.

You gotta admit that ZOIDS did a damn impressive job on the CG animation for its time and everything else about the show wasnt half-bad. The char design was good, story, music, and pretty much everything else in between was well balanced.

I still love the final ep of ZOIDS/0...Zero vs. Berserk Fury. That was probably the best ZOIDS ep for me...(T^T)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

yes Chaotic Century was the best..cuzz i like the characters in it..O.o Raven was sooo hot! and sexy! i love his attitude!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast