+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Romance/Comedy

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Romance/Comedy

Hisashiburi minna....! Its really10x long since I logged in... heheh.. but, getting into the topic, Im kinda hunting several anime titles now... Romance with comedy in it is the one Im seeking... now, can anyone here recommend anime tittles that is romance and has comedy in it... I think you know the rules, the tittle of the anime and give an insight of it(if you can inclose a picture, better).. Its just ok if it has a bit of magics in it, but not the bloody ones... hehehe... ok everyone, please help the guy in need...hehehehe

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Romance/Comedy

well if you want a romance comedy anime then i would suggest you watch either:
    Midori No Hibi(Midori Days)

or: Onegai Twins

or maybe: Ouran High School Host Club
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

As it was so nicely posted in the previous comment the bottom picture, Ouran High School Host Club would be a must for Romance comedy. I laughed so many times during that series. You love all the characters and their different personalities they carry. it's 26(? close enough) episodes long, so it's a good length.

btw~love your avi Souichiro

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite animes ,Onegai twins and Midori No Hibi are quite the same though i forgot to mention above :You're Under Arrest ,it's very very good anime
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Least see, for Comedy Romance I would recommend Kanon (both the remake and original, but remake is infinitely better), Air, To Heart, To heart 2, School Rumble (very, very funny one!), Hitohira, Tokimeki, TsuyoKiss, and Gift to start you off with a few.

I loved all these anime titles with a passion, i've got more if these ones are satisfactory, lots more. Hope you enjoy them! ^_^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mmm, a classic: Love Hina. But on the manga version my friend. The anime is fun but not like the manga. Manga is better, have more "feeling" and the history is larger. Another one? Mmm, Girls Bravo, the same thing, one single boy and a lot of cute girls, you sure have fun and a lot of laughs (lol, jaja, lol). More of the same type? Mmm, maybe Magic Sensei Negima. Mixing elements of magic, "harem-type", fun and drama. Have more girls than another series but this isn't good enough, only 2 o 3 characters are "strong" and the others don't appears too much.

This is my opinion. . . y ya.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh... For the one who posted midori days.. got a nice choice.. hehehe!!
    I also love that anime,,, so funny and romantic.. LOL^^
    I really love the story..
    so cOoLL!!!
    specially seiji's sister.. very weird.. hehehe
    WeLL also include..
    magikano its a funny one... and romantic...
    Haruo Yoshikawa.. he's cute.. kinda...^^

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I would reccomend Ranma 1/2 Yes it is a manga too.

But it is a comedy also it has a romantic seen to it! But it is mainly a comedy!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast