Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Romeo x Juliet

Newbie Xephon may be famous one day Xephon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Romeo x Juliet

We all know the beginning, we all know the ending. This show won't be about either. It will be all about the journey there and how well it is told.

I've seen episodes 1-3 so far and its fantastic (where oh where did you find 4 Ahiko? =/ ). The animation is top notch, and the action scenes are far better than I expected. The characters actually have depth and feel real. They gave William himself a character in the show, which at nothing else provides some serious comic relief. And with all the drama and action, it becomes much appreciated.

Overall, I would recommend that anyone give at least the first 3 episodes a try. Whether you like Shakespeare and his plays or not, this is quality anime.

PS. Need to find the ending theme song!!!

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Romeo x Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Xephon View Post
    We all know the beginning, we all know the ending. This show won't be about either. It will be all about the journey there and how well it is told.

I've seen episodes 1-3 so far and its fantastic (where oh where did you find 4 Ahiko? =/ ). The animation is top notch, and the action scenes are far better than I expected. The characters actually have depth and feel real. They gave William himself a character in the show, which at nothing else provides some serious comic relief. And with all the drama and action, it becomes much appreciated.

Overall, I would recommend that anyone give at least the first 3 episodes a try. Whether you like Shakespeare and his plays or not, this is quality anime.

PS. Need to find the ending theme song!!!
    I get the episodes raw around Wednesday afternoon. (I found episode four when I woke up last Wednesday, hehe.) Most of the dialogue I can understand, but I get subs when they come out just to clear up anything I miss since I'm not nearly fluent yet.

I bet after the third episode, most people are already too hooked to want to drop watching the series. ;P

And the ED is up, just PM me if you want info.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3