+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ronin TV

Newbie Drognar is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ronin TV

Yeah, I used to know this site called Ronin TV which was located at the URL-Ronin.tv. Its gone now but before the site closed they had a new domain which I never brothered to bookmark cause the old domain was and there was never anything new on the new domain, all the new stuff was on the old domain. All of sudden the old domain closed without warning and I was so pissed. Never got the new site url. You guys might ask me why I care, this was the orginal and best anime site for me, whenever I go on the internet I hope I can find a site to replace it, they all dissapoint me. This site featured naruto downloads and a lot of other animes that I forget.
    The site was closed in about 2005 I think.This site was freaking awesome and owned by a guy named Ronin. I've searching to see if this site is still around for a while now. Please respond to this topic if you know the new domain or know that Ronin TV is still around. Google reveals nothing but I've found it be unreliable in some cases. Respond if you've ever been to this site.
    Last edited by Drognar; Aug 05, 2007 at 08:39 PM.

Banned jveli3 is off to a good start jveli3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ronin TV

hello my name is jveli3 how many my chemical romance albums and cds are there

Newbie Drognar is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ronin TV

Quote Originally Posted by jveli3 View Post
    hello my name is jveli3 how many my chemical romance albums and cds are there
    Dude,thats completely irrelevant and off topic, don't spam. This is anime site I'm talking about I don't believe it had anything to do with MCR.

+ Reply to Thread