Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ronin Warriors

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Ronin Warriors

Now that's some old anime right there! ^_^

I think the last time I watched Ronin Warriors, had to be like in summer of '95! Oh, nope! They played it on Toonami briefly--back when CN played Toonami during the day time (years back).

Anywho, I'm wondering if there are any fans of this show here on AO. I personally thought it was cool! Back when I first started watching it, I thought to myself, "It's like a WAY cooler version of Sailor Moon!" (Five samurai vs. five sailor senshi... That would make an interesting battle!)

I never got to see how the series ended, but I got pretty far. Anyone who's seen this, what do you think of it?

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ronin Warriors

I remember those days in Toonami, and I loved Ronin Warriors. Along with the other many shows they played. Ronin Warriors although was one of my favorites. But like you I never got to see the end of it. Sad really, I liked the show a lot. I could barely tell you the story line now, but ya know still an awesome show.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I remember those days in Toonami, and I loved Ronin Warriors. Along with the other many shows they played. Ronin Warriors although was one of my favorites. But like you I never got to see the end of it. Sad really, I liked the show a lot. I could barely tell you the story line now, but ya know still an awesome show.

I feel ya. It's been so long, I can hardly remember the names of most of the characters. I know the basic outline for the plot, I know that each warrior had different abilities relevant to the elements, but if you asked me how the story progressed, you'd get one of these:

LOL!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

I feel ya. It's been so long, I can hardly remember the names of most of the characters. I know the basic outline for the plot, I know that each warrior had different abilities relevant to the elements, but if you asked me how the story progressed, you'd get one of these:

LOL!
    Well I know one was fire, earth, water, I want to say land or grass but I am not sure. For the last one I have no idea. Thank you for reminding me of the show. I am going to look for the DVD on Ebay or something to see if I could maybe pick it up.

The one thing I remember was the main character, which was Ryu I think. He was the fire one who also had the white tiger with him. Somehow or another him and the tiger would transform to create the White Warrior....I beleive. I could be wrong though

Thanks

Well I know one was fire, earth, water, I want to say land or grass but I am not sure. For the last one I have no idea. Thank you for reminding me of the show. I am going to look for the DVD on Ebay or something to see if I could maybe pick it up.

The one thing I remember was the main character, which was Ryu I think. He was the fire one who also had the white tiger with him. Somehow or another him and the tiger would transform to create the White Warrior....I beleive. I could be wrong though
    I think Space is the last element you're thinking of (not really an element, but still...). I'm not sure, but I'll look it up when I get home. And no, all the armors combined made the Inferno Armor (the white warrior).

And thank you Legend for refreshing my memory. You've got a good memory for such an old anime. I can picture the episodes in my head now. Hey, I'm gonna try to see if I can get some episodes on my PSP!
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Dec 03, 2007 at 03:31 PM. Reason: I take that back!! Legend is right

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they were fighting the "shadow master?" in the first season when basically all five of them were defeated and got swallowed by the the shadow master. Ultimately they went through some epiphany and his four friends lent him their powers to form the white warrior. They defeated him.

Second season, the bad guy who formerly had the chain became the monk, and he sacrificed himself to save this one hot ninja chick. Let's see what else, oh yeah a new bad guy surfaced with his own white/black? tiger and he killed the dad of the girl who accompanies ryu.

The bad guy had the sword that Ryu needs as the White Warrior, because he cannot constantly use his sword from the Red armor, as the White Warrior move was chipping away at his sword and it finally snapped after one fight.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yes they were fighting the "shadow master?" in the first season when basically all five of them were defeated and got swallowed by the the shadow master. Ultimately they went through some epiphany and his four friends lent him their powers to form the white warrior. They defeated him.

Second season, the bad guy who formerly had the chain became the monk, and he sacrificed himself to save this one hot ninja chick. Let's see what else, oh yeah a new bad guy surfaced with his own white/black? tiger and he killed the dad of the girl who accompanies ryu.

The bad guy had the sword that Ryu needs as the White Warrior, because he cannot constantly use his sword from the Red armor, as the White Warrior move was chipping away at his sword and it finally snapped after one fight.
    Your memory simply astounds me. What you have said does bring all the shows back to mind. Now making me really want to see it again.

Although I do not recall the 2nd season too well. Did it ever air on Toonami? I want to say I remember the sword breaking in a fight, but then again I may be thinking of some totally different anime.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Your memory simply astounds me. What you have said does bring all the shows back to mind. Now making me really want to see it again.

Although I do not recall the 2nd season too well. Did it ever air on Toonami? I want to say I remember the sword breaking in a fight, but then again I may be thinking of some totally different anime.
    I am not sure, because I actually saw it before Toonami came around and it was on the channel UPN (or what was before UPN) not sure if you guys know that channel. Mornings before Sailor Moon and Mutant League with Bones Justice lol.

To describe it to you to the best of my memory. As I was saying the sword was wearing out due to constant use by the White Warrior, and the girl did some research and found that the legendary pair of swords for the White Warrior was hidden somewhere in a cave.

So the five of them went there and let out their armors to block some kind of spell that had the swords locked. So they were able to get the swords and all that, just in time the new bad samurai guy came in and they fight once again. That's when his swords snap and they realize they were fakes. And who has the legendary pair of swords? The bad guy. ha!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast