Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ronin Warriors

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ronin Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I am not sure, because I actually saw it before Toonami came around and it was on the channel UPN (or what was before UPN) not sure if you guys know that channel. Mornings before Sailor Moon and Mutant League with Bones Justice lol.

To describe it to you to the best of my memory. As I was saying the sword was wearing out due to constant use by the White Warrior, and the girl did some research and found that the legendary pair of swords for the White Warrior was hidden somewhere in a cave.

So the five of them went there and let out their armors to block some kind of spell that had the swords locked. So they were able to get the swords and all that, just in time the new bad samurai guy came in and they fight once again. That's when his swords snap and they realize they were fakes. And who has the legendary pair of swords? The bad guy. ha!
    I had no idea UPN played anime then, does it still?
    Yes I do remember what part you are talking about. It may not have played on Toonami, but I am dead positive I saw it somewhere.
    Perhaps this is a foolish question but is their a Ronin Warriors manga?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    Yes I do remember what part you are talking about. It may not have played on Toonami, but I am dead positive I saw it somewhere.
    No I doubt any free television channels show cartoon in the mornings anymore, let alone anime on the weekdays.

As to whether there is a manga or not, I'm not sure, maybe our resident Anime/Manga guy LenMiyata can help us with that answer.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought the show was rad. i really enjoyed ronin warriors. the whole series was good, but i thought it really turned around when the original monk died and the reformed anubis took his place. that made anubis so effin cool

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    HELL YEAH, UPN PLAYED ANIME! LOL. When I was watching though, it was the same channel, they just hadn't switched to UPN yet. Actually, Ronin Warriors was on Fox 29 (Good ol' MN stations) in the afternoon and UPN (Formerly known as regular old channel 9) played Sailor Moon and Transformers.

The second season aired on Fox, and I think even Cartoon Network played a bit of the second season, but that's so long ago, I won't even try to tell you that I'm right, LOL.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

good god, I was a huge Ronin fanboy back in the day. Apparently at the time it was one of the most faithfully adapted series, original music, no editing aside from the intro/ending.

its all about Rowen Hashiba with the longbow.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    good god, I was a huge Ronin fanboy back in the day. Apparently at the time it was one of the most faithfully adapted series, original music, no editing aside from the intro/ending.

its all about Rowen Hashiba with the longbow.
    Show the fat guy with the orange armor some love man.

Anyways it's gotta be the green armor guy with sword, that is if we have to have a man-crush on one of them. Honestly I rather go with that ninja chick.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Show the fat guy with the orange armor some love man.

Anyways it's gotta be the green armor guy with sword, that is if we have to have a man-crush on one of them. Honestly I rather go with that ninja chick.
    You mean Lady Kaira (Kyra--whatever). She was pretty cool! Although, I'm gonna show some love for the fat dude! He was like the comic relief! LOL. Only fat guy in an anime series that kicked ass!

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna show some love for the fat dude! He was like the comic relief! LOL. Only fat guy in an anime series that kicked ass!
    haha yes, the orange warrior was awesome. Like you said fat guy with some serious power. I do not know why but he reminded me of Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho...but maybe it is just me.
    Ne idea what the blue warrior's powers were?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast