Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ronin Warriors

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ronin Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    haha yes, the orange warrior was awesome. Like you said fat guy with some serious power. I do not know why but he reminded me of Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho...but maybe it is just me.
    Ne idea what the blue warrior's powers were?
    I think the blue warrior's power was water--I'm not too positive though, it's been a while.

Back to "chubby-orange". ^_^

I think the guy who did Kuwabara's voice did the fat guy from RW as well. I'll have to look in to that.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting, that may explain the similarity. I may do some research here on my end also.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Now that's some old anime right there! ^_^

I think the last time I watched Ronin Warriors, had to be like in summer of '95! Oh, nope! They played it on Toonami briefly--back when CN played Toonami during the day time (years back).

Anywho, I'm wondering if there are any fans of this show here on AO. I personally thought it was cool! Back when I first started watching it, I thought to myself, "It's like a WAY cooler version of Sailor Moon!" (Five samurai vs. five sailor senshi... That would make an interesting battle!)

I never got to see how the series ended, but I got pretty far. Anyone who's seen this, what do you think of it?
    i remember those day as well as do you remember outlaw star now that was a good show to including reboot as well

hot feets for dat azz

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3