+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rurouni Kenshin

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Rurouni Kenshin

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's important so that full blooded virgen 666 doesn't say "Where is Enishi in all of this? Am I still missing part of the anime?".
    if she or he asked id say "oh he's in an OVA of Rurouni Kenshin" therefore im not at fault "dude"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    "dude"
    Do you have an attitude problem or something? I never said anybody was at fault.

And your answer would be incomplete anyway, he's in both of the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs.

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Okay, I got up to volume 8 of the manga, then I decided to buy the first complete season for Rurouni Kenshin off of Amazon. I was expecting it to be really awesome, because I was in love with the manga, and so was my brother as well. So as we put in the discs and watched them, Well I found my white walls more interesting, I don't know why but the voice acting for me was really bad, and they just didn't seemed thrilled or anything. and the music wasn't fitting the emotion, I think I remember someone was about to be killed and then they play this happy acoustic music. I just didn't get it and lost interest in Rurouni Kenshin after that. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

But the story-line is really good, I don't really like romantic crap, but this was pretty good.
    "The gate to my heart has been weld shut
    with the splendor of my aspirations closed in
    how many years have we waited
    for a ship that never set sail?"
    lyrics by As I Lay Dying

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    u can buy the entire series on ebay for like 50 bucks
    HK pirated of course ~_~;

In which case, you're farther ahead just pirating it yourself and saving the money and trouble of paying some idiot to do it for you.

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Yeah, I paid about 45$ for Season 1, Season 2 is ridiculously about 80$ and the same for Season 3, If I remember correctly. Anyone know why those were so much more expensive anyways?
    "The gate to my heart has been weld shut
    with the splendor of my aspirations closed in
    how many years have we waited
    for a ship that never set sail?"
    lyrics by As I Lay Dying

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsarugii View Post
    Okay, I got up to volume 8 of the manga, then I decided to buy the first complete season for Rurouni Kenshin off of Amazon. I was expecting it to be really awesome, because I was in love with the manga, and so was my brother as well. So as we put in the discs and watched them, Well I found my white walls more interesting, I don't know why but the voice acting for me was really bad, and they just didn't seemed thrilled or anything. and the music wasn't fitting the emotion, I think I remember someone was about to be killed and then they play this happy acoustic music. I just didn't get it and lost interest in Rurouni Kenshin after that. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

But the story-line is really good, I don't really like romantic crap, but this was pretty good.

yea the manga is better, it isnt jus u either, the anime voice overs were garbage an the music was too, so yea i agree w/ u

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsarugii View Post

Now were you watching the English Dub or the original Japanese with sub-titles???

Now with the Anime series, its the 2nd Season where 'Rurouni Kenshin' earns its reputation as a fantastic series. So it sounds like you gave up too early...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the anime a lot and I think that the seiyuu are good enough (except for Kenshin though). Although after the Shimabara arc, I lost interest in the anime. I did watch the whole series - watched it 7 times and counting - but after the first time around, the feng sui arc just makes me sleep.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2