+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rurouni Kenshin VS Father Hugue

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Rurouni Kenshin VS Father Hugue

Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best assassins to ever make steel sing. But Sword Dancer from Trinity Blood is a fierce warrior that have sent many methuselah to their grave. But his style is for defeating Vampires and his stiffest competition came from a human. Kenshin in his prime is more than a match for any mortal, and black magic can't shut him down. So bionic arms should not be hard for him to overcome. In a fight Father Hugue would go down.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rurouni Kenshin VS Father Hugue

I haven't seen Trinity Blood because I hear that it's quite gory, but Rurouni Kenshin is by far the best manga ever to grace this planet, and dearest Kenshin is the coolest character to exist, right next to Uchiha Itachi from Naruto. I do wish the Japanese original hadn't chosen such a girlish voice for him though. A little deeper wouldn't have hurt. I think the character of Kenshin is one of the greatest and deepest characters. If you've read the final arc of the manga; the emotional pain..! I'm still very upset that the anime ending is full of fillers. Should've stuck with the manga.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rurouni Kenshin VS Father Hugue

If you have not seen Trinity Blood you should watch Basilisk or the Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, because Trinity Blood is a pretty bad anime. The light novels are good though.

+ Reply to Thread