Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sad Anime

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy Sad Anime

have you ever liked a anime and you saw it on dvds but dont you wish you could go back on time and see the on the tv like inuyasha. I missed the last episode in 20 years inuyasha well be a classic and i missed it like NGE , well right now im watching on the enternet and when the last episode happens im going to miss it. Has this ever happened to you if it has say why you missed it and say how sad you are I missed and well miss shows because I dont have adult swim only sometimes I get to watch it on tv at a friends.
    Last edited by The GunGrave of Trigun; Feb 13, 2007 at 02:28 PM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sad Anime

WHAT? I think I am reading German in your post. Something about missing an anime after you finish?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

what there is no german Im a american I only know english

Newbie sindy_luffy is off to a good start sindy_luffy's Avatar
    Thanks

The GunGrave of Trigun, you don't have any comas or dots on your post. I don't really get your point untill i read it twice.

I miss Gundam seed when Kira and Athrun fights (the two of them get injured badly). And when Kira saves his friends on the archangel with the new gundam (I forgot the name!). I can't believe i forgot the name!! But i know the BGM music: it's meteor! It's so cool! Both the music and Kira.

Is this the right answer for your thread? YOur thread title means: anime that makes you want to cry...hahaha.

Thanks

yep yo can do that or you can put a episode you miised on the air like the last episode of inuyasha i missed it that makes me so sad that was a once in a life time to see it on air and that well never happen again I still havent seen it tell me if you can where i cab see it on the enternet

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    what there is no german Im a american I only know english
    Correction: You DON'T know English.
    English contains sentences, PUNCTUATION and spelling.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

iv tryed too figure out what ur trying to say but i cant the only thing i got was something about missing a anime

lol at what Hassun said
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

There it is fixed gosh so you cant read any thing that does not have punctuation there ****e*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast