Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sad Anime

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sad Anime

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    There it is fixed gosh so you cant read any thing that does not have punctuation there ****e*
    lol. . Calm down. Why is this titled sad anime anyways, shouldn't it be sad about missing anime or something? As for missing shows, why don't you just download the series or something by using bitorrent or something. That way you have all the episodes on your computer. When new ones come out, you just download them too. Anyways, no I don't think I'm sad about missing any episodes, cause I don't watch anime that much on tv anyways............. .

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

so yuo never missed a once i a life time event episode on tv like inuyasha the last episode i missed how great it was the air of its last episode bitorrent whats that and i dont watch anime on tv at all because i dont have cable to watch it but i wish i could have watch the night they showed it and where do you go to download anime.
    Last edited by The GunGrave of Trigun; Feb 13, 2007 at 10:00 PM.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, go to your user cp option on the top left of the site and select it. From there go to change option, or something along those lines, on the left side of the page. From there scroll down through the options and make sure the Enable Private Messaging box is checked, and make sure the recieve private messages from only freind and buddies box is unchecked cause I can't pm you at all.

Anyways, bitorrent is a program used to download files by sharing from other people. In other words, it's used so you can download anime and other files as well. If you want me to tell you where to get the programs and how to download anime pm me, or give me your IM or something so I don't get off topic here. Or you can just make a thread in the tech center and I'll tell you all about it there along with advice from others I'm sure. Something like how to download and watch downloaded anime or something.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2