Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon Do You Like it???

Newbie Johan Monthblank Meg is off to a good start Johan Monthblank Meg's Avatar
    Thanks

Sailor Moon Do You Like it???

I Need Help!!!
    I've been lookin for Anime Scans For Sailor Moon
    I Meant Usagui Tsukino
    And Damn It Sucks always low resolution
    could anyone help
    I'll be gratefull.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sailor Moon Do You Like IT???

Man, I've got TONS of Sailor Moon images! The only drawback is that they're all on my old laptop which I can't use to get online or transfer images until I find my ethernet card. But, I'll figure something out. In fact, I think I've got a stash of Sailor Moon images somewhere on GeoCities! ^_^ I'll take a look around and I'll hook ya up!

I used to be a HUGE Sailor Moon fanboy! I woke up every morning at six am just to watch it before I went to school. Then it came on Toonami a few years later and I almost had a heart attack, LOL. I haven't watched it in ages, but I won't deny my love for Sailor Senshi. ^_^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, i do. In fact, i grew up watching Sailor Moon. I was 7 when i first started watching Sailor Moon. Sadly, though, i only watched 2 seasons because they cancel the broadcast for being a bit too much for little kids. The show was in the kids program section for some reason.

I recently, started watching the show once again, the original version of course. I don't like the English version because it sucks.

Newbie Johan Monthblank Meg is off to a good start Johan Monthblank Meg's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Man It would be great
    Sailor Moon Rocks I Used To be A Fan Long Time A Go
    I just can't forget the girls

It would great i record it on my old VCR
    and i used to draw it too!!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Sailor Moon was my LIFE in kindergarten hahaha. I'd draw the characters (not very well though >.<), make scepters and things like that, and just pretend to be Sailor Moon. Ahhh, those were the days hahaha I was devastated when I started 1st grade, because then I couldn't make it home in time to watch it =(
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie prisyliea is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes i do, i really love it..
    i like drawing usagi tsukino coz she is so cute n sweet with her salor dress

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    Sailor Moon was my LIFE in kindergarten hahaha. I'd draw the characters (not very well though >.<), make scepters and things like that, and just pretend to be Sailor Moon. Ahhh, those were the days hahaha I was devastated when I started 1st grade, because then I couldn't make it home in time to watch it =(
    LOL. I feel ya there. I remember when they started Sailor Moon S on Toonami. I had just started my new job and was dissapointed in the fact that I had to work through Sailor Moon. T_T

But then I begged the boss to let me change my hours so I can go home and be a good fanboy. I used those exact words too, LOL.

Newbie azureflame is off to a good start azureflame's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinoin this was a great anime!!! It was one of the few popular series to hit the U.S. It had an ok storyline and it was one of the first anime i watched. its great!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast