Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon Do You Like it???

Newbie misZbutTerfLy is off to a good start misZbutTerfLy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sailor Moon Do You Like it???

i like sailor moon.sailor moon is my first anime.my favourite is venus and mars.

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

well... I like them all actually because they have different powers that I really like to have... hehehehe... with sailor mercury who has brains and sailor venus who has beauty and sailor moon who has courage, love and everything... I like them all really... hope you like them all...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xamina View Post
    well... I like them all actually because they have different powers that I really like to have... hehehehe... with sailor mercury who has brains and sailor venus who has beauty and sailor moon who has courage, love and everything... I like them all really... hope you like them all...
    Eh, the only Sailor Senshi I've got issues with is Chibi Chibi. WTF? Ran out of ideas or somethin'? LOL. Otherwise, I can't complain.

If I had to pick a favorite out of the bunch, it would be Sailor Saturn. Only because one of her attacks--which I don't think I've ever seen used, only heard of--could destroy the entire planet. That's power right there. Plus she was a villian for a short while, so that makes for good plot-juiciness. ^_^

Newbie Kikyo35254 is off to a good start Kikyo35254's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sailor Moon Do You Like IT???

Hi whats up i love sailor moon i've watched it for years it soo cool isn't it?

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

it's not really my cup of tea...i remember watching it when i was a kid tho..i did enjoy it back then but growing up and developing my own preferences as to what shows i should like and watch rendered sailormoon unpleasant to my taste buds as far as taste for anime goes...

i do think that sailormoon is undeniably one of those icons of anime-dom...how many anime shows(and manga alike) have tried to follow sailormoon's footsteps? a lot, but as far as my opinion goes it hasn't been surpassed or even matched in its respective genre...it is prone to haters just because of its sheer popularity, being that popular is like sticking your head in the middle of a crossfire in baghdad...love it or hate it, it will always be there, it will always be an icon, and will always be one of the greatest symbols of the female anime crowd...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I Havent seen this show in aeges. its been years since i seen a episode. the only thing i have of sailr moon is a movie.

Have you tried a wevsite called animepaper.net There some good pics on that site if your willing to try it out
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie TheZorch is off to a good start TheZorch's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Sailor Moon Do You Like it???

I am wondering, is Sailor Moon Super S in the US? ADV has been releasing the original series subtitled on DVD, thus expunging the series of the "almost criminal" hack-job that DiC (same outfit that put out Inspector Gadget) did to it.

Here is all I know about this series:
     click to show spoiler
    Final Fantasy XI Info
    Katsuhito - Male Hume Beastmaster/White Mage
    Rank 5 Citizen of Bastok
    Server - Asura

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheZorch View Post
    I am wondering, is Sailor Moon Super S in the US? ADV has been releasing the original series subtitled on DVD, thus expunging the series of the "almost criminal" hack-job that DiC (same outfit that put out Inspector Gadget) did to it.

Here is all I know about this series:
     click to show spoiler
    I don't know about Super S, but I know they used to play Sailor Moon S on CN like all the time a few years back. I've seen Sailor Moon R, S and I think the Super S movies out on DVD. I think I've seen a couple of volumes for the series as well, but I think Super S may be hard to find in a retail store. Your best bet is to try to order online.

click to show spoiler

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast