Closed Thread

Thread: Saiunkoku Monogatari

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Genres: Comedy, Drama, Historical, Romance, Shoujo

Plot Summary: Due to her family poverty, Shuurei accepts an invitation to become the new Emperor, Ryuuki's, concubine and educate him, all the while believing that he is homosexual. Seiran, the young man who was adopted by her family, goes with her as Ryuuki's bodyguard. The three quickly find themselves at the centre of court intrigue, and Seiran's mysterious past is gradually revealed. The characters' growing feelings for each other serve to complicate their lives further.

I had to put this out there, because I just found this anime the other day. It's funny and has a good storyline. I'm not sure how many people out there have actually heard of this anime.

Hmmm...looks like no one has heard of it, or didn't really care for it. I must have weird taste in anime. Well, this will die soon.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 09, 2006 at 08:38 AM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari

Im currently watching it, its just that I didn't have much to comment about it so I didn't bother.

I was kinda bummed when it wasn't based off a true story from China or anything. One thing I really like is Shuurei's voice, very well done.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Sep 09, 2006 at 12:53 PM.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari

No worries. I just didn't think that anyone had really watched it. I didn't realize that it was based off of a true story. However it does sound like something that would have happened in the past. Interesting.

Closed Thread