+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Assumption 1: anime is real
    Assumption 2: you are very very very drunk (but can still stand up if you are properly wedged against a wall)
    Assumption 3: you are not bisexual (if you are bisexual... pick one and PRETEND) ... if you are gay, you're kissing the ~opposite~ sex.

Hypothetical Situation: You have been told from a very reliable source (like that crazy homeless guy in the alley) that the world is going to end in 2 hours if you don't make out with an anime character of the same gender... Nudity, heavy petting, etc is not required~ just a good, long lip-locking to ensure the safety of the world as we know it.

Who would you kiss? Or would you let the world end?

WARNING: your chosen partner may not understand the gravity of the whole "end of the world" situation... so choose carefully. Kissing someone packing heat or with a blackbelt in Judo probably isn't the best idea.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Probably Shinji from evangelion. He is a wimp and I doubth he would figth back....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I still refuse to kiss a human male, so I'll have to get it on (unfortunately) with Alphonse in armor form! ha, kissing metal is so much easier.

If not, I rather die.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I refuse to kiss eny male. But if to save the world i guess it would be Alphonse in armor form like Legend said that would not be so bad then kissing a human male.If i couldn't screw it ill die and die doing stuff i like doing instead.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've never heard a load of lies in my life. I know that both of you would do indeed kiss another male to save the world. I bet you'd even do it to win a life time supply of every anime created. I'd kiss another girl to save the world because in fact I would save the guy I love. And I bet he wouldn't mind the image, lol. >.<

And the lucky woman I would choose would be Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'd have to say Lacus Cline from Gundam Seed. I'm sure I could save the world then bet able to explain to her after what and why I did it. I think that most people would kiss the same sex to save the world it's not like you would have to do it again or anything. But it would have to be the end of the world thing to get me to kiss another girl!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Assumption 1: anime is real
    Assumption 2: you are very very very drunk (but can still stand up if you are properly wedged against a wall)
    Assumption 3: you are not bisexual (if you are bisexual... pick one and PRETEND) ... if you are gay, you're kissing the ~opposite~ sex.

Hypothetical Situation: You have been told from a very reliable source (like that crazy homeless guy in the alley) that the world is going to end in 2 hours if you don't make out with an anime character of the same gender... Nudity, heavy petting, etc is not required~ just a good, long lip-locking to ensure the safety of the world as we know it.

Who would you kiss? Or would you let the world end?

WARNING: your chosen partner may not understand the gravity of the whole "end of the world" situation... so choose carefully. Kissing someone packing heat or with a blackbelt in Judo probably isn't the best idea.
    Hey, where is your answer at, tsurara?

Remember guys, kissing another man doesn't make you gay. Kissing another man and enjoying it does.

Soji from Peacemaker Kurogane, or Kazuki of the Strings from Get Backers. That way if it was a lie and it didn't help save the world, one of those two would slice me up like deli meat.

<Awaits being made fun of.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Hey, where is your answer at, tsurara?
    uhm... Merle from Escaflowne. I can take her... and angry catgirl reactions are just too cute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast