+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

What, sitting at home by yourself, lol. I hate it when guys get so homophobic, lol. But hey, I guess if I was a dude, I'd say the same thing. Why would you save the world if everyone would make fun of you, lmao.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    Jamie, that was good. I think it was the best answer I see on this thread, lol. Luminous, yours was pretty good too. And yes, Sagara would believe anythiing.

*kinda chuckles* well thanks... but um.. I'm not kidding.. This world doesn't deserve to be saved.. and most of the people here don't care enough to take care of it.. so why should i even try? Why should i kiss another female to save the rapist, murders, ect.? They don't deserve to live...

Thanks

What about the children, save the children, lol. You do have a point, but don't worry about the rapists, murderers, and etc. I'm going to become a forensics feild officer, so you don't have to fear, lol. I'll change your mind and make you save the world. *gives a thumbs up and grins*
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

What about the children, save the children, lol. You do have a point, but don't worry about the rapists, murderers, and etc. I'm going to become a forensics feild officer, so you don't have to fear, lol. I'll change your mind and make you save the world. *gives a thumbs up and grins*

yes.. well.. you could try... and the children will go to heaven... so what do i care?

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

This world doesn't deserve to be saved.. and most of the people here don't care enough to take care of it.. so why should i even try? Why should i kiss another female to save the rapist, murders, ect.? They don't deserve to live...
    Sure they do. Everyone deserves to live. Technicaly not saving everyone could be seen as murder itself.

Besides, it's a bar story. Impressing the tavern folk goes a long way towards getting free drinks. I can't stress that point enough.

Thanks

Well, why do you want to get rid of all the murderers, they make the children go to heaven, so you shouldn't care whether they are here or not. But I'd make out with Kurumi to save the world. I'd rock her world, lol.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    Well technically in armor form Al doesn't have gender. . . You Phail. . . I guess the world explodes if it's up to you.
    Fine in that case I'll kiss either of the following:

Black Hayate - Dog from FMA
    Keroberos
    etc....I'll kiss any male with no problem, since tsurara never said we have to kiss an human male character. Yours truly once again saves the world and the real male population.

What, sitting at home by yourself, lol. I hate it when guys get so homophobic, lol. But hey, I guess if I was a dude, I'd say the same thing. Why would you save the world if everyone would make fun of you, lmao.
    Hey whatever helps you sleep at night. If it only takes one straight guy to kiss a CARTOON character I am sure there are many out there who would do it. Straight pride, baby!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I don't suppose Ranma on a rainy day, or Maze just before day break, or Naruto in 'Sexy no Jitsu' mode would count??? Then again, there's always Aoi Futaba (from You're Under Arrest)
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 09, 2007 at 05:18 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast