+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

I don't disappear, lol. I think I'd add the motorcycle girl or the swimming coach from Golden Boy. They we're smokin' red hot. Have you seen them Jamie?
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Ok i will say i thought he was a girl at first when i seen it lol. So if i just think that and close my eyes it would be all good i would just have to drink my self in to a stuper to forget it after.

@.@ your going back on your word@.@ Your... but.. you.. oh that's just wrong!!!! -.-

I don't care who you add.... -.- I won't do it.. not happening.. nope.. natta..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, since it's an anime universe, i'd choose the female incarnation of my Darling...

so...

i think it would be that dark skinned girl from Rei-Lan, she was hott! and already a lesbian!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

No more discussion of whether or not the world deserves to be saved, murder/rape, religion or anything else remotely serious...

I thought I had made it clear that you are WAY too drunk to debate anything >_<

(and as long as the character retains male gender ~ it works... ie. Alphonse is a no go... since he has no... equipment. Black Hayate, however works... so does Naruto in Sexy no Jutsu, since it's just an illusion)

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    No more discussion of whether or not the world deserves to be saved, murder/rape, religion or anything else remotely serious...

(and as long as the character retains male gender ~ it works... ie. Alphonse is a no go... since he has no... equipment. Black Hayate, however works... so does Naruto in Sexy no Jutsu, since it's just an illusion)
    I'm sorry.. but um.. well.. the only way you are going to be too drunk to not debate anything is if ... well if you pass out...
    Last edited by Jamie5192; Sep 09, 2007 at 09:19 PM.

Banned Flavio Baby is off to a good start
    Thanks

Assumption 1: anime is real
    Assumption 2: you are very very very drunk (but can still stand up if you are properly wedged against a wall)
    Assumption 3: you are not bisexual (if you are bisexual... pick one and PRETEND) ... if you are gay, you're kissing the ~opposite~ sex.

Hypothetical Situation: You have been told from a very reliable source (like that crazy homeless guy in the alley) that the world is going to end in 2 hours if you don't make out with an anime character of the same gender... Nudity, heavy petting, etc is not required~ just a good, long lip-locking to ensure the safety of the world as we know it.

Who would you kiss? Or would you let the world end?

WARNING: your chosen partner may not understand the gravity of the whole "end of the world" situation... so choose carefully. Kissing someone packing heat or with a blackbelt in Judo probably isn't the best idea.
    I'll kiss anyone off of Naruto. I think that any one of them would be willing to for the sake of the world.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

In that case I dont mind kissing Hayate on the nose over and over again.

How could you say no?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well since it'll save the world...I'll have to go with Haku from Naruto. I think that's the safest bet. I'd just pretend I thought it was a girl cuz c'mon...who could blame me? I seriously thought it was girl at first -_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast