+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    hey.. i'm open to all that.. it's cool with me.. just jesus.. kiss a girl?
    The simplest alternative would have been simply to not participate in the thread at all... since you apparently have nothing to add.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    The simplest alternative would have been simply to not participate in the thread at all... since you apparently have nothing to add.
    hey i'm just trying to figure something out here.. what if it was a guy.. that just looked like a girl.. would that work?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i'm just trying to figure something out here.. what if it was a guy.. that just looked like a girl.. would that work?
    no, why would it?

i'd kiss yamato from sazuka

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    no, why would it?

i'd kiss yamato from sazuka
    >.< because it LOOKS like a girl.. well well.. *sighs* i'm not going to win this am i??

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

>.< because it LOOKS like a girl.. well well.. *sighs* i'm not going to win this am i??
    no, unless you say youd let the world end. the point of the thread is to ask if youd kiss an anime character of the same sex as you or let the world end. you wont kiss a girl. the world ends. yay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    no, unless you say youd let the world end. the point of the thread is to ask if youd kiss an anime character of the same sex as you or let the world end. you wont kiss a girl. the world ends. yay.
    I change my mind. I wouldn't let the world end... I care about some one in it way too much and i wouldn't be able to stand it if i knew that he died because i wouldn't kiss a girl.. so line them up!! I"LL KISS THEM ALL FOR HIM!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

If I haveta kiss a guy, it would b Shinji from Evangelion, I'd kiss him then beat the crap outta him and tell evry1 that he was the one that kissed me. Then I'd go home, sober up, and throughly brush my tounge.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I change my mind. I wouldn't let the world end... I care about some one in it way too much and i wouldn't be able to stand it if i knew that he died because i wouldn't kiss a girl.. so line them up!! I"LL KISS THEM ALL FOR HIM!!!
    Good for that person, he is lucky, but don’t do it because everyone is getting on your case.

People, she gave her opinion earlier, and now has been defending it when people, me included inquired as to whether she would change her mind if…, or as to why she felt that way, so she has participated how the thread was set up to participate.

Don’t jump down her throat because she has a different opinion as you. That’s just rude.

Also, as to the statement of homophobe; just because she wouldn’t kiss a girl doesn’t make her a homophobe, it makes her true to her beliefs. That doesn’t mean she hates people that do kiss the same sex, only that she isn’t someone who would. This world isn’t join or go against, so stop bitching at the people that are on the outside, and leave her alone.

So that this post can be considered on topic, I state that I would most likely do it, though I would have to be really wasted, or have someone in mind that I would be doing it for, and if they guy had to be a guy with all parts and look like a guy, then probably it would be the angel guy in evangellion. the one that looks like ray's brother.
    Last edited by trustworthy; Sep 11, 2007 at 08:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast