+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 96

Thread: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

  1. #49
    anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Shikoku
    Posts
    1,308
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 84 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    hey.. i'm open to all that.. it's cool with me.. just jesus.. kiss a girl?
    The simplest alternative would have been simply to not participate in the thread at all... since you apparently have nothing to add.

  2. #50
    Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    The simplest alternative would have been simply to not participate in the thread at all... since you apparently have nothing to add.
    hey i'm just trying to figure something out here.. what if it was a guy.. that just looked like a girl.. would that work?

  3. #51
    Shu
    Shu is offline
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    hey i'm just trying to figure something out here.. what if it was a guy.. that just looked like a girl.. would that work?
    no, why would it?

    i'd kiss yamato from sazuka

  4. #52
    Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    no, why would it?

    i'd kiss yamato from sazuka
    >.< because it LOOKS like a girl.. well well.. *sighs* i'm not going to win this am i??

  5. #53
    Shu
    Shu is offline
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    >.< because it LOOKS like a girl.. well well.. *sighs* i'm not going to win this am i??
    no, unless you say youd let the world end. the point of the thread is to ask if youd kiss an anime character of the same sex as you or let the world end. you wont kiss a girl. the world ends. yay.

  6. #54
    Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    no, unless you say youd let the world end. the point of the thread is to ask if youd kiss an anime character of the same sex as you or let the world end. you wont kiss a girl. the world ends. yay.
    I change my mind. I wouldn't let the world end... I care about some one in it way too much and i wouldn't be able to stand it if i knew that he died because i wouldn't kiss a girl.. so line them up!! I"LL KISS THEM ALL FOR HIM!!!

  7. #55
    Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the end, it doesn' really matter.
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    If I haveta kiss a guy, it would b Shinji from Evangelion, I'd kiss him then beat the crap outta him and tell evry1 that he was the one that kissed me. Then I'd go home, sober up, and throughly brush my tounge.

    Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

  8. #56
    Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    I change my mind. I wouldn't let the world end... I care about some one in it way too much and i wouldn't be able to stand it if i knew that he died because i wouldn't kiss a girl.. so line them up!! I"LL KISS THEM ALL FOR HIM!!!
    Good for that person, he is lucky, but don’t do it because everyone is getting on your case.

    People, she gave her opinion earlier, and now has been defending it when people, me included inquired as to whether she would change her mind if…, or as to why she felt that way, so she has participated how the thread was set up to participate.

    Don’t jump down her throat because she has a different opinion as you. That’s just rude.

    Also, as to the statement of homophobe; just because she wouldn’t kiss a girl doesn’t make her a homophobe, it makes her true to her beliefs. That doesn’t mean she hates people that do kiss the same sex, only that she isn’t someone who would. This world isn’t join or go against, so stop bitching at the people that are on the outside, and leave her alone.

    So that this post can be considered on topic, I state that I would most likely do it, though I would have to be really wasted, or have someone in mind that I would be doing it for, and if they guy had to be a guy with all parts and look like a guy, then probably it would be the angel guy in evangellion. the one that looks like ray's brother.
    Last edited by trustworthy; Sep 11, 2007 at 08:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Destruction.
    By Peach_follows in forum Poems
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 12, 2007, 08:40 PM
  2. Beautiful destruction.
    By Exoparadapsyphobia in forum Poems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2006, 08:07 PM
  3. Total Users that Have Visited
    By Zui Quan in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 07, 2005, 11:02 AM
  4. Total Tool
    By Zui Quan in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 12, 2005, 06:26 AM
  5. Rome: Total War
    By Twisted in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2005, 08:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts