+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Same Sex Makeout vs. Total World Destruction

Anyone! O.o to save a world... I'd kiss any woman... I'd kiss a dead, rotten woman with worms comming out of her mouth if it was asked from me to save the world! I would kiss a woman even to save the humanity, though I hink world would be much better of without us... I don't want to be responsible for the worlds end... @.@

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustworthy View Post
    People, she gave her opinion earlier, and now has been defending it when people, me included inquired as to whether she would change her mind if…, or as to why she felt that way, so she has participated how the thread was set up to participate.
    Thing is, she's been off-topic all but the first time she posted. If you aren't going to play the game, answer the question or contribute something relevant: you don't post at all. This isn't meant to be a debate on the morality or relative "gross"ness of the situation. If she didn't want to play or found the situation distasteful, she should simply have ignored the thread.

But posting "eww" "no way" "argh" "no" every two posts is annoying... and indicative of a wee bit of homophobia. Though the people posting "come on", "do it", "no way", "liar" are also technically spamming...

For the record: you're also off-topic. Since you didn't post anything about kissing or not kissing in that last post.

Everyone: kiss someone or scram.

*kisses Lasura for on-topicness sake*

It's a joke, not a soap box.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Thing is, she's been off-topic all but the first time she posted. If you aren't going to play the game, answer the question or contribute something relevant: you don't post at all. This isn't meant to be a debate on the morality or relative "gross"ness of the situation. If she didn't want to play or found the situation distasteful, she should simply have ignored the thread.

But posting "eww" "no way" "argh" "no" every two posts is annoying... and indicative of a wee bit of homophobia. Though the people posting "come on", "do it", "no way", "liar" are also technically spamming...

For the record: you're also off-topic. Since you didn't post anything about kissing or not kissing in that last post.

Everyone: kiss someone or scram.

*kisses Lasura for on-topicness sake*

It's a joke, not a soap box.
    Now you listen here!!! If i haven't been on topic then neither have the one's who have been hounding me about it! The only reason i changed my mind is because i am now talking to someone i happen to care a lot about and you people wouldn't leave me alone about it! Other wise my answer would still be no but because I care about him a lot I will so you can just shut up and leave me alone about it!

And yes he did! He posted about kissing that angel... Maybe you should look closer.

*kisses Trustworthy* There! You said SOMEONE not someone of the same gender so technically i did what you said.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Let me just grab my lounge chair and gear up for some total world destruction.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Let me just grab my lounge chair and gear up for some total world destruction.
    Im not suprised, considering you are a hermaphrodite you can't really kiss either sex.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Im not suprised, considering you are a hermaphrodite you can't really kiss either sex.
    Bah, slander pyoro. All that envy, let it go.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you read? O_o;

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    Now you listen here!!! If i haven't been on topic then neither have the one's who have been hounding me about it!
    "Though the people posting "come on", "do it", "no way", "liar" are also technically spamming..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    And yes he did! He posted about kissing that angel... Maybe you should look closer.
    "For the record: you're also off-topic. Since you didn't post anything about kissing or not kissing in that last post."

*kisses Trustworthy* There! You said SOMEONE not someone of the same gender so technically i did what you said.
    ...but are still not on-topic with the original thread. phail.

The point is: all this "eww gross" "do it do it!" "noooo" "do it!" "nooooooo" "ugh gross" BS is cluttering up a thread that was actually amusing for awhile. People found ways to decline within the topic's set rules and no one's giving them crap for it. If the topic and others' reactions bother you so: you shouldn't post in the thread.

Now everyone needs to stop spamming my topic dammit!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheesh ,i'd rather die than kissing a male ,so to avoid the world's end i would kiss *gone searching in my downloaded animes list then after five minutes of heavy thinking reached a decision* i would kiss alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist ,i have no problem kissing him of course when he's in the armor shape before he returned to his normal body
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast