Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

When it first came to AS i used to watch it all the time.I really liked it nice flow of action threw out the hole story as well as some comedy.But i really liked the characters in it thats what got me.I think i watched it till the end of it not sure on that one.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i have watched one episode out of the show and i liked it alot it was cool .

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

i think thay should put it back on as for shure caz ever one likes this show for that i can see
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked Samurai Champloo - both manga and anime. Although different, I couldn't fully appreciate Mugen and Jin in the manga. The anime had more "action" to it - and it was funnier hearing their quips personally.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love this anime. It was so great. I'm hoping there's going to be a movie, but I think the series ended a while ago. My favorite character is Mugen just 'cause he's awesome with his fighting skillzzz. :]

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    I love this anime. It was so great. I'm hoping there's going to be a movie, but I think the series ended a while ago. My favorite character is Mugen just 'cause he's awesome with his fighting skillzzz. :]
    what wood be cool if thay made a movie that wood be cool
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

The other samurai guy... Gen or whats his name... the guy in Blue.. he don't think that his skills are cool.. instead they are a waste of energy and useless movements and gee he can be right about that.. but they can be useful don't they? ^^

This is one of my favourite anime i so far never liked hip hop before.. but i kinda fell in love with the slow hip hop songs and beats in this anime... songs like the song of four seasons by Minmi.. Just forget by Force of Nature... Mediocronica with their weird sounding rap but cool song... and Battlecry by Nujabes... they were awesome ^^

The favourite character in this anime for me would be... hmm... Mugen of course... he is funny and Fuu is not bad of a character for a damsel in need... she is quite an eater... o.O really remind me of Goku... sheesh

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

I’ve watched it sometime a go. The story line was great but too short it ended too fast . the characters where completely opposite one another. If I were traveling around with them I would have died of starvation, they had a hard time finding food and when they do all you can do is laugh at them the girl has an amazing stomach . the last episodes were paced with excitement and ended with cliff hangers that made you scared to continue to the next episode . the opening song was weird I always skipped. It could have been better ,the ending song however was really nice.
    Always keep smiling

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast