Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

I wonder why the 3 main charcters and some other charcters looked cool and the rest where ugly you know .

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I wonder why the 3 main charcters and some other charcters looked cool and the rest where ugly you know .
    I guess that's their style!! lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry87 View Post
    I’ve watched it sometime a go. The story line was great but too short it ended too fast . the characters where completely opposite one another. If I were traveling around with them I would have died of starvation, they had a hard time finding food and when they do all you can do is laugh at them the girl has an amazing stomach . the last episodes were paced with excitement and ended with cliff hangers that made you scared to continue to the next episode . the opening song was weird I always skipped. It could have been better ,the ending song however was really nice.
    Yup that's right and the plot shortness kinda reminded me of Cowboy Bebop ,i don't know why
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    The other samurai guy... Gen or whats his name... the guy in Blue.. he don't think that his skills are cool.. instead they are a waste of energy and useless movements and gee he can be right about that.. but they can be useful don't they? ^^

This is one of my favourite anime i so far never liked hip hop before.. but i kinda fell in love with the slow hip hop songs and beats in this anime... songs like the song of four seasons by Minmi.. Just forget by Force of Nature... Mediocronica with their weird sounding rap but cool song... and Battlecry by Nujabes... they were awesome ^^

The favourite character in this anime for me would be... hmm... Mugen of course... he is funny and Fuu is not bad of a character for a damsel in need... she is quite an eater... o.O really remind me of Goku... sheesh

So it's one of your favorites and you can't remember the name? rather i'd ask .be lazy enough not to look one or two posts above?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I guess that's their style!! lol.

Yup that's right and the plot shortness kinda reminded me of Cowboy Bebop ,i don't know why

So it's one of your favorites and you can't remember the name? rather i'd ask .be lazy enough not to look one or two posts above?
    lazy is what i am but now that i think about most of the people in this show are lazy ha ha ha funnny
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    lazy is what i am but now that i think about most of the people in this show are lazy ha ha ha funnny

Yeah ,very lazy and especially that Mugen lol ,and most of the other characters were lazy ,just think about it

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah ,very lazy and especially that Mugen lol ,and most of the other characters were lazy ,just think about it
    the only one that is not is that one chick in the pink she was a hooker at one pont in the show she is crazy all the time and how good was the ending in this show
    with out.

Thanks

the only one that is not is that one chick in the pink she was a hooker at one pont in the show she is crazy all the time and how good was the ending in this show
    Man ,most females in the show are shown as hookers O_o; ,i don't if it's the era or anything but i was kinda disturbed about it (repeated idea with a different story) ... and yeah Fuu is sure more than just crazy and she's one hell of an eater! .. "her stomach is connected to the outer space!" is the best thing said about her in the show

Thanks

Man ,most females in the show are shown as hookers O_o; ,i don't if it's the era or anything but i was kinda disturbed about it (repeated idea with a different story) ... and yeah Fuu is sure more than just crazy and she's one hell of an eater! .. "her stomach is connected to the outer space!" is the best thing said about her in the show
    right i will agree with you she did eat like every sec. and she did not gain one pound at all too so your outer space thing might be true very true ha ha funny yah what was up with that all the girls are or was hookers i did not like that at all so fuu was a lazy eating hooker now put that on your job apcation and i garntee your will get that job
    with out.

Thanks

right i will agree with you she did eat like every sec. and she did not gain one pound at all too so your outer space thing might be true very true ha ha funny yah what was up with that all the girls are or was hookers i did not like that at all so fuu was a lazy eating hooker now put that on your job apcation and i garntee your will get that job
    lol ,you do think that? ;p and as the fat thingy ,you saw when she remarkably increase in weight for half an episode!
    P.S : My 999th post!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast