Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    lol ,you do think that? ;p and as the fat thingy ,you saw when she remarkably increase in weight for half an episode!
    P.S : My 999th post!
    lucky you im only on my 400 im i little slow but yah i did see that but i dont know why i just dont make senes she skiny then shes fat then shes skiny i dont get it at all
    thats what i dont like about shows some times thay dont make seaes
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    lucky you im only on my 400 im i little slow but yah i did see that but i dont know why i just dont make senes she skiny then shes fat then shes skiny i dont get it at all
    thats what i dont like about shows some times thay dont make seaes
    Coz it isn't real and wasn't supposed to be, there's a barrier between reality and everything else. And i ain't just talkin about Champloo here.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    Coz it isn't real and wasn't supposed to be, there's a barrier between reality and everything else. And i ain't just talkin about Champloo here.
    i got your pont i a know that but come on think about it for a sic. fack or not one ep some one is fack and then the next ep. thare skiny its just not right now if thay are fut for mabe 2 or 3 ep.s and then thare skiny thats ok caz i can say thay worked not or thay can show then working out to be skiny agane or something like that just look and south park kenny dies every ep but some how he a live in the next it just make on sesens at all
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    hey,
    Hopefully you guys know one of the best samurai anime Samurai Champloo.
    I had seen a snipet of an episode once but t did not seem to be any good but i was at borders and decided to pick up t he manga and by the Second chapter my eyes were glued into it.

Its storyline is great, being in search of a samurai that smells like Sunflowers.

Well feel free to tell me anything you want about, Likes/dislikes Anything?
    Thanks Kurapika
    The manga IS good! VERY good! I reccomend it to anyone and am hoping to finally seize volume #3 if I can find it.

Anywho, I personally think that if you like the manga, you'd think the anime is pretty kick ass as well. The soundtrack has some of the best hip-hop beat that I've ever heard and there's lots of action and humor; much like Cowboy Bebop but just in feudal Japan.

You should really check out the anime. It's worth your hard earned money. It's just too bad that it was only for one season, because I'm hooked on it!

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

How many episodes were in this because I can't remember. I think I've seen all of it and it was short?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

@somechick_73: You can always check up the publisher's HP or just use Wikipedia, etc. BTW, dont post in threads that have been inactive.

~Dead thread, closing.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6