Closed Thread

Thread: Samurai Rumble: Who would win and why

Newbie KillerKunoichi may be famous one day KillerKunoichi may be famous one day
    Thanks

Samurai Rumble: Who would win and why

Well since the last thread was closed down i think that had this topic in it i missed out on getting to voice my opinions but i desided to do my own just a more through version. Who would win. The top fighters from Rurouni kenshin or the top fighters from Samurai Deeper Kyo?

My Bracket and fight results

Round One::
    RK: Enishi Vs. SDK: Mibu Kyoshiro
    RK: Saito Vs. SDK: Benitora
    RK: Aoshi Vs. SDK: Yukimura
    RK: Sanosuke Vs. SDK: Bontenmaru
    RK: Kenshin Vs. SDK: Akira
    RK: Shishio Vs. SDK: Hotaru
    RK: Sojiro Vs. SDK: Demon Eyes Kyo
    RK: Hiku Seijuro Vs. SDK: Muramasa

Fight One Round One: Enishi and Kyoshiro -- This would be a pretty intense fight in my opinion. Enishi has awesome sword skills and powerful techs same as Kyoshiro. Unfortunatly my man Enishi would be out matched in this battle in the long run even if he relied on his "Frenzied Nerves" I think he would ultimatly be overwhelmed my Kyoshiro. His life would be spared however but he would definatly need a few weeks to fully recover after this one. Winner: Kyoshiro

Fight Two Round One: Saito and Benitora -- This fight may look interesting on paper but still i have Saito and his Gatosu would be to much for poor benitora. He would fight hard and throw everything he can at Saito but still this would be a fairly easy win for Saito. Winner: Saito

Fight Three Round One: Aoshi and Yukimura -- This would be another heated and fun fight to watch that would definatly go down to the wire as well but i would have to give the nod in this fight to Yukimura. I just feel he would have a slight edge in speed, and sword technique so that would be just enough for him to slip past Aoshi. Winner: Yukimura

Fight Four Round One: Sanosuke and Bontenmaru -- If you like good old fashion martial arts.. ya know hand to hand then this is the fight for you. Both are skilled with weapons but they really shine when they simply duke it out and pummel their opponents. Both are strong and fast and can take a hell of a beating so to me this fight would be a last man standing kinda fight. The one who just coulden't get up anymore after the crushing fight this would be but due to his size and strength i would have to give the win to Bontenmaru for this fight. Winner: Bontenmaru

Fight Five Round One: Kenshin and Akira -- I like this match up. I could see it going to eather fighter but also in my head i see Akira pretty much controlling this fight throughout its duration and finding a way like Enishi did to counter kenshin's attacks..all but one. Akira for a blind guy has to use his other senses so the advantage Kenshin would have would be to use Ryumeisen and exploit the fact that Akira would be using his other senses big time including his hearing so Ryumeisen would definatly have a bad effect on poor Akira so that would give Kenshin the window he needed to win this fight..and escape with his life. Winner: Kenshin

Fight Six Round One: Shishio and Hotaru -- Its hot enough out side these days but when these two fight get ready to feel alittle bit of hell's heat. Both these fighters rely on fire based attacks to burn and smoulder at times their opponents so naturally with fighting eachother they both would have a certain tolerance to heat but with Shishio's time limit getitng in the way he looses anyways cause there is no way he could beat Hotaru in such a short time limit and even if he diden't have that limit to his body i still say the winner of this fight would be Hotaru. Winner: Hotaru

Fight Seven Round One: Sojiro and Demon Eyes Kyo -- Interesting match up to say the least. It would definatly be a good one i say but with Kyo's power advantage plus his trusty and rather long sword Tenro i think Kyo would eventually come out the winner of this fight but he would definatly have his share of battle damage thats for sure. Winner: Kyo

Fight Eight Round One: Hiku and Muramasa -- Two legendary teachers. Two legendary fighting techniques. Gotta love the combo ^_^. This match would take a while thats for sure. I see this fight as being a fight of wills and smarts, both men would fight with all their heart and soul but i give the nod to Muramasa because i think eventually he would outsmart Hiku or cause him to make some mistake and thats pretty much all it would take in the end for him to gain the win. Winner: Muramasa

Round Two::
    RK: Saito Vs. SDK: Kyoshiro
    SDK: Yukimura Vs. SDK: Bontenmaru
    RK: Kenshin Vs. SDK: Hotaru
    SDK: Muramasa Vs. SDK: Demon Eyes Kyo

Fight One Round Two: Saito and Kyoshiro -- Interesting turnout thats for sure. Another good fight here definatly but im gonna shock alot of you and say Saito defeats Kyoshiro. Saito diden't get as roughed up as Kyoshiro did in his fight and he was still suffereing from that big fight with Enishi. Kyoshiro still put up a hell of a fight but i fell Saito would have been just a bit to much for him this time. Winner: Saito

Fight Two Round Two: Yukimura and Bontenmaru -- Despite that very physical fight with Sano and of course Yukimura's close call against Aoshi i give this edge to Bon. Both men are pretty ragged from their previous fight but Bon would hold the edge in strength. I just don't think Yukimura could infict enough damage to Bon cause of how thick and ripped Bon is and if Yukimura tried to stab him well..Bon would simply clench up his muscles and trapping Yukimura's sword leaving him open to a pummeling from Bon so this fight goes to Bontenmaru. Winner: Bontenmaru

Fight Three Round Two: Kenshin and Hotaru -- Huge shocker here..well to me anyways. Im a big Hotaru fan but despite kenshin's neardeath fight with Akira i still feel kenshin would some how find a way to defeat Hotaru. He would get more roughed up (first ice now fire yikes!!0 but Kenshin would get another close call in this fight and prevail. Winner: Kenshin

Fight Four Round Two: Muramasa and Demon Eyes Kyo -- A showdown between teacher and student. How cool is that ? This would be another intense and long fight but ultimatly due to strength and being in better shape the winner of this Mumyo Jinpu Ryu battle would go to Demon Eyes Kyo yet he would hold back just enough so that his beloved master and friend woulden't die from the fight. Winner: Demon Eyes Kyo

Round Three:
    RK: Saito Vs. SDK: Bontenmaru
    RK: Kenshin Vs. SDK: Demon Eyes Kyo

Fight One Round Three: Saito and Bontenmaru -- Another good match up but in my head i have our first casulity in this fight. And its poor Bon-chan. He might have withstood sword slashes from yukimura but since Saito in my view has better techniques than Yukimura and obviously stronger than Yukimura i feel Bon just coulden't withstand it anymore and would eventually sucumb to his injuries and Saito would take advantage of it and strike with Gatosu Zero Shikki finishing Bon and winning the fight. Winner: Saito

Fight Two Round Three: Kenshin and Demon Eyes Kyo -- Ok i know what your all thinking and believe me im thinking the same since this isnt how i had this in mind but never-the-less we got a Kenshin and Kyo fight before the finals. Reminds me of another match up that should have been a finals match between the Spurs and mavericks but oh well ^_^;; Awesome match up kenshin fans and cheering, Kyo fans are cheering him these two are really going at it. god like speed and abilities the slashing and clanging sounds of their swords ohh yes its the fight of fights thats for sure. After a long gureling fight both are exhausted and hurting but im gonna say the winner of this fight would eventuallt be Kyo. i just think his techniques are superior to Kenshin's and he is overall stronger plus like Kenshin has good defense but the overall determining factor is Kenshin is a bit of a wuss with his "no killing" motto and when you fight a guy like Kyo you have to be willing to fight to the death and if your not in that mid set your not gonna win. kenshin survives the fight but someone get this guy a stretcher and medical attention pronto!!. Winner: Demon Eyes Kyo.

The Finals:
    RK: Saito Vs. SDK: Demon Eyes Kyo

Final Fight Final Round: Saito and Kyo -- At this point both guys are hurting, tired, and probably have a hard time standing but they put on a good match anyways. Its not a long match but we still get our viewing pleasure. Like the other fights its intense but Kyo as usual proves to strong despite his condition and Saito's Gatosu doesn't help him this time around not even Zero Shikki. The Mizuchi and Suzaku are to much for Saito to handle and Kyo gets the win. Winner and Champion: Demon Eyes Kyo

Well there you have it. My little bracket of how i would see the top fighters from each manga winning and loosing. Feel free to comment on it and give your own views and incites but with mine Kyo and friends from "Demon Eyes Kyo" are the superior Samurai Warriors

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Rumble: Who would win and why

WOW! you had time to type all this? i just cant believe that saito and demon eyes kyo ended up in the finals.. i was kinda expecting kenshin and demon eyes kyo will fight in the finals... but it was a good fight.... and long too....^_^

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

kenshin would win. because he is super fast

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Good job on the post it was very entertaining.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Kenshin cuz hes super fast and hes the legendary man slayer

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Demon Eyes Kyo!!!! I love you!!!! *glomps*
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

*closed the topic*

Closed Thread