Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: samuria x reflection

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

samuria x reflection

I now have the movie!!! finely!!! It was so depressing.... sigh... but I really liked it!! It was better than the first samurai x movie.. (if you dont know Im talking about the second part...) I didn't like kaoru's character though... she was so.... i donno... i just didn't like her..
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: samuria x reflection

Really? I thought it was really sad almost felt like crying, I liked the first one better. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The first OVA, Tsuioku Hen, is one of the all time anime masterpieces and this one (Seishou Hen) can't compete with it.

Although it is touching, it is also icoherent and it recycles many information the fans already know.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

o it's beautiful!!! I really enjoyed the ova.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

she's jus in tht depressed mode sort of thing really coz kenshin is away n stuff....even tho she knows tht kenshin promised her tht he would come back home

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't really liked Reflection after seeing the first one. yeah, kaoru was really emotional it actually annoyed me..well, the whole movie was actually sad but no where as touching as the first one (for me).
    I was not really satisfied with how the story went, and after seeing what happened to Kenshin at the end I amost went wtf?! that was it? I have to agree with Hassun here, Trust and betrayal/ Tsuioku Hen is one of the best animes out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    she's jus in tht depressed mode sort of thing really coz kenshin is away n stuff....even tho she knows tht kenshin promised her tht he would come back home
    yeah... I like her toward the end and in the very begining but I didn't like her so much in her memories... the past.
    Thank you Lasura!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm lol well i guess the girl in trouble character aint to ur liking

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast