Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scary anime

Newbie nathanico is off to a good start nathanico's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Scary anime

So have you guys tell me wich is the greatest scary anime movies you have seen?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Scary animes

Well what do you mean like is it you are saying what anime is messed up that it is scary or what anime has a scary theme to it is a messed up anime you are looking for Efien Lied if you want scary im not scared of any animes but Hellsing is scary i would put in that category.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm NONE!! i hate watching scary anime shows..i would never watch a scary moive about it..well at least not by myself ..-_- .i'm always have bad dreams when it comes to scary stuff ..so I try my best to avoid them competely .lol

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't see a "scary" category of an anime till this moment ... what's the definition of "scary"? ... well you're under arrest has one episodes (i don't remember quite exactly but i suppose episode 17 of the second season) was an episode that gives you the creeps and make your body gaze ... *shivers* it was the best! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie tsukikawa13 is off to a good start tsukikawa13's Avatar
    Thanks

hellsing is some what scarey to me but i would pick bio hunter or ninja scroll movie

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't find Hellsing scary. . .It's a little disturbing in episode 2 where those two vampires are killing the families and all u can hear is that childish song playing over and over again. . . . And personally I haven't seen any anime that freaks me out.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie nathanico is off to a good start nathanico's Avatar
    Thanks

well try watching ghost stories i really loved that story and it was scary also and thnx to that someone i can watch it all over again

Newbie bbZuSh is off to a good start bbZuSh's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why but I found 'School Days' pretty scary. I was like really trembling and horrified when it ended. I think it's because of the psychological impact it can have on someone's mind. It was really sweet in the beginning then you find how the characters change and then... I also watched all the episodes in one go
    They watched him in his descent;
    the Archangel just made honour to his name
    the highest of all but, just a mere messenger.
    Yet a Master he was, one who is of He.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast