Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sci-Fi Channel Ani-Monday Night

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sci-Fi Channel Ani-Monday Night

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

From what I understand, 'GITS SAC: Solid State Society' will eventually have a showing on Adult swim within a month or two... You just have to keep an eye on the schedules...
    If you really can't wait, it's already out on DVD. The 3-disc limited edition is available now, the barebones feature DVD comes out July 3rd.

I caught the GITS movie, but missed the next Ani-Monday...which sucks, since it was the first eps of Noein and Macross Plus. I hate to start watching any anime if I missed the beginning.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Also if anyone has the FUSE Network they show anime on Friday Nights at 12:00 midnight

Ergo Proxy and Tenjho Tenge

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Argh

I missed the last ani-monday.. what did I miss???
    You missed the kick-@$$ first episodes of "NOEIN", "Tokko", and "Macross Plus". You really never want to miss the first episodes of series...

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    If you really can't wait, it's already out on DVD. The 3-disc limited edition is available now, the barebones feature DVD comes out July 3rd.

I caught the GITS movie, but missed the next Ani-Monday...which sucks, since it was the first eps of Noein and Macross Plus. I hate to start watching any anime if I missed the beginning.
    Are you from the future gren!? Its still a bit over a week til Jul.3!? Hehehe, J/K. Sorry, had to make that stupid joke. Thanx for the valueable info though. m (_ _) m

Ah, I feel so sorry for you two...missing the first eps of all those series.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Where I get some of my anime info, said the Manga Entertainment panel at AX, that Ani-Monday is doing pretty well in the ratings. So thats excellent to hear.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really know what this is all about, but this fuse network intrigues me. Do I need a specific cable provider, or package?

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wanted to say that thanks for posting this (been a while since I posted) and that their should be more channels that provide anime. Tokko is awesome with the Phantoms.

Newbie Alexencandar is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well the commercial for it kinda pisses me off. Don't like how Anime is largely portrayed as just bastions of violence and explicit behavior.

Edit: Not that those aren't bonuses
    Last edited by Alexencandar; Jul 03, 2007 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks

To the person who asked about FUSE, I have a Sat. system the major named one in the US. I'm not sure if the FUSE is on cable but its bunched in with the other music channels like MTV and VH-1, like in the same area number wise.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast